1. Noah

*hi guys so I've been meaning to rewrite my old book titled "My UFC FIGHTER" for ages but I never got around it until now. This means this new version will have better grammar and the plot will be better than the original since I wrote that almost four years ago and my writing has improved somewhat ever since then. again I hope you guys this book as much as you did the original and please tell me how it goes as it's been a while since that came out which means a lot of the things that happened in that book will be a little different on here. as always please leave your thoughts/opinions and votes which help encourage me to continue to write. anyway, without further delay, I hope you enjoy*

~B

**********

So we don't gotta go there
Past lovers and warfare
It's just you and me now (Yeah, yeah)
I don't know your secrets
But I'll pick up the pieces
Pull you close to me now (Yeah, yeah)

The sound of my alarm blaring through my room woke me from my deep slumber making me sigh. Another day in hell.

So we don't gotta go there
Past lovers and warfare I slammed my hand on the snooze button cutting the song off before climbing out of bed and making my way to my bathroom to take a shower and do my morning business before getting ready for school.

"NOAH!"'I heard dad yell from downstairs as soon a so stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waste

"WHAT!?" I yelled back

"JUST MAKING SURE YOU'RE AWAKE!" he yelled back making me shake my head

I quickly grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a white graphic tee, and my black converse before grabbing my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder, and walking out of my room nearly bumping into Jay.

Jayson 'Jay' Rivers is my older brother by two years meaning he's 19 and a freshman in college. He graduated last year at the top of his class and though we had the money to pay for his tuition, he got a full-ride scholarship to his college that was about an hour away from home which means he didn't have to move out from home. Jay is your typical jock with dark brown hair and green eyes and stands at 6'2 with a muscular build which was no surprise seeing as he was captain of the football and lacrosse teams throughout his four years of high school and now he's playing lacrosse in college while also studying to be a lawyer at a college that was only an hour away from the house so he didn't have to move out or away.

"Woah, where's the fire?" He asked with a teasing smile making me roll my eyes.

"It's breakfast, duh" I replied and he grinned ruffling my already shaggy brown hair making groan swatting his hand away and he chuckled as he threw an arm over my shocker before we made our way downstairs where our dad aka older brother, Ryan, was already waiting for us at the table with his partner of over ten years, Papa Ezra.