Epilogue: Ethan

No matter how many times I held Noah under me, or how many times I've kissed his lips, I can never get enough of him. Moving in with him was the best decision I've ever made in my entire life. These past three years have been incredible as I get to wake up with Noah beside me every morning.

I get to go to bed with him in my arms every night. Don't get me wrong, there are days where we would have our disagreements and fights but they never last as we always apologize for them before bed. That's one thing my father has told me when I told him and mom about my plans to live with Noah.

Meeting Noah during my senior year of high school after I took time off from the UFC was one of the best things to ever happen to me since I won my first championship.

Looking back on that day, it was as if fate had a hand in bringing us together. As you already know, our meeting had been due to me helping him from getting severely beaten by Mitch, Bradly, Luis, Santiago and Justin. Luckily, all five were sentenced to 35 years in prison due to the police finding evidence that the beatings had been due to a hate crime against Noah for his sexual orientation. I was extremely happy as that meant they will not be getting out for a long time. None had showed remorse for the abuse that had I not intervened, would have killed Noah.

Just thinking of losing him sent shivers down my spine, and I shook my head to clear those thoughts away. Instead, I focused on the countless happy memories we've created together. Our relationship has continued to thrive because we both understand the importance of communication, trust, and compromise. We have supported each other through our respective career paths and personal aspirations.

Noah was currently studying Digital Media and Graphic Design while I was studying Business Development and Business Administration since I wanted to open my own gym within the next year. My dad and Noah's dad, have both been helping me plan out how I would go about starting my own business which was extremely helpful as they were both business owners and knew how to start a business from the ground up.

"-an?" I looked up at the sound of my name being called to see Noah watching me with a raised brow.

"Yeah?" I asked and he gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay? I've been calling your name for the past couple of minutes." He said and I nodded giving him a reassuring smile,  but he didn't look convinced, "you sure?"

"Yes," I replied with a chuckle, "so what is that you needed?" He looked at me before sighing.

"Levi said he and Andrew will be here soon to pick me up," he replied and I hummed, "are you sure you don't want to go hang won't is?"

"I'm sure," I replied with a smile as pulled him into my arms and he smiled before resting his head on my chest, "you go and have some fun with them, tell them I said hi,"

"Okay," he murmured just as his phone beeped, "they're here."

"Don't look so happy," I teased making him roll his eyes, "enjoy your little outing with them." I pressed a little kiss on his lips before he walked out of our house with me trialing behind him. I waved at Levi and Andrew when Noah got in the back seat before they drove away.

Alright, I thought to myself, time to get this place deco—just as those thoughts crossed my mind, my phone buzzed with a new text and I pulled it out to see it was from Sam asking if the coast was clear making me chuckle and roll my eyes before replying that it was but did tell her and the others to wait a few minutes more before they came over.

"I cant believe you're gonna propose," Sam said as she walked in carrying a bag and dropping it on the coffee table be living roll.

"Don't act so surprised," Liam chimed in as he walked in followed by Mac, "we could see that a mile away." I rolled my eyes as he dropped his own bag on the floor while Mac placed hers down on the sofa.

"Let's see the ring," Mac said enthusiastically as she walked over to me wide eyes and a big grin on her face.

I chuckled and held out the small velvet box, revealing the stunning diamond ring inside. It had taken months of saving up and carefully selecting the perfect ring, but I knew it was worth it. Noah deserved the world, and I wanted to show him just how much he meant to me.

I had been planning on proposing to him for months and after getting this parents and brother's blessing, I told our friends who were more than happy to help me plan the perfect moment. Levi and Andrew suggested taking him out of the house while Liam, Mac and Sam helped me decorate our living room.

And so, for the next hour, we decorated the living room with balloons, streamers, and rose petals. We arranged fairy lights to create a romantic ambiance, and there were photographs of us scattered around the room to remind Noah of the beautiful moments we've shared. Our parents had even came over to be witness the proposal with Ezra, Noah's Papa, and my mom, both bringing food and drinks while Ryan and dad brought the snacks.

"Nervous?" Dad asked and I nodded as I looked at the message I received from Levi saying that they were pulling up.

"It's normal," Ryan said from beside me and I looked at him, "that's how I felt when I asked Ezra to marry me after we've been together for 18 years."

"And me as well," Dad added, "it was nerve wracking but at the end of the day, your mom said yes and we've been married for over 20 years now."

I took a deep breath as the front door opens and Noah walked in, his eyes widening as he took in the scene.

He looked at me, his lips parting in surprise.

"What is all this?" he asked, his voice filled with wonder.

"Today is a special day," I said, my voice filled with emotion. "Noah, these past three years have been the best of my life. You've shown me what it means to love and be loved unconditionally. I can't imagine my life without you by my side. That's why I want to ask you something."

Noah's eyes glistened with tears as he looked at me, anticipation written across his face.

"Will you marry me?" I asked, opening the velvet box to reveal the diamond ring.

A smile spread across Noah's face, and tears streamed down his cheeks. He nodded, unable to find his voice. I slipped the ring onto his finger, and in that moment, our love felt like magic.

Our friends erupted in cheers, and we embraced, sealing our commitment to each other in a passionate kiss. The room became a blur of laughter, tears, and celebration.

Noah and I danced the night away, surrounded by the people who loved us. It was a night filled with joy, laughter, and the promise of forever.