8. Ethan

The weeks following Noah's return to school went by in a blur and all I seem to do was think about him. Why? Don't ask because I don't know the answer. It all happened the day he came back. He was still a bit bruised but there was a brightness to his eyes despite the shit he had gone through weeks earlier. He was happy and cheery and constantly bickering with his friend Levi and joking with the others. And somehow during all that I have found myself staring at him and his watching his every move. Liam and Sam have even noticed as they've caught me a few times.

"You're doing it again," a voice whispered beside me and I blinked turning my head to the person to see Liam with his brow raised and I furrowed my brows, "If you keep staring at him he'll think you're a creep." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the books I would be needing for my next class before shutting the locker door.

"I was not staring," I muttered and he gave me a deadpanned look,"I wasn't."

He didn't say anything as we made our way down the hall towards class which happened to be AP Biology which we had with Noah and Mackenzie aka Mac.

I didn't pay attention to anything the teacher was teaching as I was to wrapped in my head to care. I knew that I would get my ass kicked once the semester was over and we have a test about the lecture but I could careless at the moment. What I did care was why the fuck was I so enthralled with Noah? Why couldn't I get him out of my head? Why was he constantly on my mind wherever I am? What the fuck is wrong with me? Could it be because I haven't gotten laid in months that I was starting to lose my mind? I shook my head and looked up when I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Liam looking down at me with a raised brow.

"Are you going to get up or are you going to retake the class again this period since you were spaced out the entire time?"he asked and that's when I realized that the classroom was half empty and quickly got up and gathered my stuff before following him out of the room.

"Mr. González, a word." Mrs. Morris called and I inwardly groaned while Liam gave me a look that said oh well with a shrug as he pointed over his shakier.

"I'll see you later," he said before leaving me to the teacher's clutches.

"Yes, Mrs. Morris?" I asked hiking my back up my arm, "is there something you needed?"

"Yes," she said as she walked to the door before looking out of it then shutting it and locking it making me raise a brow at her, "You,"I blinked at her words as she sauntered over to me while slowly unbuttoning her blouse. I felt uncomfortable with what she was doing and slowly backed up, "I've seen the way you been staring at me the entire class. Which is why I didn't call on you." She murmured as she laid her hand on my shoulder before removing my backpack off letting it hit the ground with a thud.

What in the actual fuck was happening?

Is a teacher hitting on her student normal?

Legal?

And should I be jumping for joy at having a teacher  wanting to get in my pants?

"What are you doing?" I asked as she raked her fingers down my chest and I saw lust engulf her brown eyes making them dark. She hit her lip as she ran her fingers under my shirt making me shiver but for some reason it wasn't of pleasure as I should be feeling but instead it was of disgust and displeasure. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her hand out of my shirt making her look at me while biting her bottom lip. And fuck that was actually pretty hot. But gross at the same time. Why? No idea.

"We have 10 minutes before the next bell rings," she whispered before her lips crashed onto mine taking me by surprise.

I didn't know how to respond until my body had a mind of its own and pushed her away. She stumbled and hit her back against her desk. She didn't event flinch as she hiked up her dress showing me her wet panties that she took off. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat as I felt my mini me begin to grow in my pants at the sight of her shaved pussy. I walked towards her before pressing my lips to hers making her moan and arch her back. Thank god the blinds were down or else we would've been caught.

"Touch me, fuck me,"

And that I did. But somehow it felt wrong. Fuck why did everything I did feel wrong?

****

"What did Mrs. Morris want?" Liam asked once I joined him and the others at lunch a few hours later. I shrugged and made up a lie about her lecturing me about not paying attention to her lectures and that if I did it again that she'd give me a detention. He narrowed his eyes before raising a brow at my obvious lie but didn't say anything which I was thankful for. He nodded and went back to eating his burger and fries. I scanned the table to see that everyone but one person was sitting at our table.

"Where's Noah?" I asked and Levi said that he was asked to stay back to talk with Mr. Dawson about catching up on some work he had missed. Ones that we hadn't given him since it was said that Noah would be back in time for those assignments. I nodded and plugged my AirPods in and blocked the conversations happening around me.

The events of the past few hours kept replaying in my head but every time I thought about it, the image of Mrs. Morris changed. In her place was the face of the last person I would think of in that way. And said person was walking towards our table with a tray of food. Noah.

I clenched my jaw and willed my raging hard-on to go down but the fucker staid put and I,for once, was glad that Noah decided to sit next to Mac today instead of beside me like he usually did.

You okay the text form Liam read when I took out my phone from my pocket when I felt it buzz. I nodded. You sure? Because you look like Edward Cullen did when Bella sat beside him in biology class in twilight. I looked at him with a what the fuck expression on ny face. Who the fuck was Edward Cullen and what does he have to do with me?

He rolled his eyes before sending me a long ass text explaining the plot of the movie he just mentioned making me roll my eyes.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? And don't say it's nothing because I know something's wrong with you.

I sighed and decided to tell him and he didn't text anything until I was done.

So you fucked our teacher but now every time you think about it you picture someone else in her place? He asked and I nodded but before I could reply to his text, the bell ending lunch rang and we all got up and put our trays on top of the counter before walking out of the cafeteria.

Text you later 

I sent and Liam nodded before he, Sam, Levi and Andrew went down the opposite way from Andrew, Noah, Mac and I. All four of us had Social Economics together and I have a feeling that this class was going to be long.

"Put that frown upside down," a voice beside me said and I cursed when I looked down to see Noah beside me. Andrew and Mac were ahead of us talking about god only knows leaving Noah and I to walk together.

"Hey, sorry I didn't talk much if at all during lunch," I apologized but he only smiled shaking his head and curse him for being so damn pretty—wait what? Since when did I think this way? And since when did I think Noah in this way? I shook my head making him raise a brow.

Fuck.

What is wrong with me? That's the million dollar fucking question.