7. Noah

"How does it feel being back in school?" Levi asked as we walked toward the entrance of the school.

"To be honest?" I asked and he nodded, "it feels damn good." He made a face making me chuckle. "Trust me if you were out of school for as long I had you'd want to be back."

"I beg the differ," he answered making me smile and shake my head, "but on another note, what do you think of Ethan?"

That took me by surprise.

I barely knew the guy, so there wasn't much I could say about him.

"I don't know, Levi," I said as we walked down the hall toward our locker where our friends were already waiting for us with one additional person; Ethan.

"Welcome back, Noah!" They greeted in unison while Ethan just nodded in greeting which I did the same. I looked away with a small smile when I saw Liam elbow him.

"We missed you so much, Noah," Mac said as she and Leah gave me bone crushing hugs and a kiss on the cheek each. Sam walked over as pulled the girls off before giving me a hug and a kiss as well.

"We're so happy that you're fully recovered," She said, "though that cast must be a pain in the ass."

"The worst," I huffed looking at my left arm in a cast. My arm was broken in four different places that requires two separate surgeries to fix the damage and that I'll have to wear a cast for at least 24 weeks and I was only on my fourth week. It was a hassle when o had to shower and change. It was freaking embarrassing having to ask my dad or Jay to help me change because of the damn cast making it hard to move.

"It really is," Ethan agreed making us look at him, "I had to wear one when I fractured my shoulder during a fight a couple years ago."

"Fight?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't tell me you don't know that Ethan was a former UFC fighter?" Andrew asked and I raised a brow, "Oh right, you're not into that sort of thing."

"How old are you?" I heard my self asking and Ethan smiled.

"Will be turning 19 at the end of the school year," he said making my brows raise in surprise.

I was about to say something when the warning bell sounded."Come on, we don't want to be late for class." He said and Levi and Andrew exchanged hugs and a kiss before Levi was gently grabbing my right arm and pulling me down the hall towards our class.

****

"So, I've got a surprise for you," I said to my friends as we sat at our usual table for lunch. They looked at me and waited for me to continue. "You know how Little Mix is having their last tour before going on a break after ten years?" They nodded. "Well, Dad just messaged me saying that he got us tickets to go see them in London next month."

The table fell silent and I could feel the eyes of the rest of the students staring in our direction. I even saw a girl I've never spoken to before stand up from her chair and actually walk towards table and sit beside me, making me look at her with a confused expression no doubt on my face.

"Uh, yeah?" I asked the girl and she gave me the fakest sweetest smile I've ever seen in my life.

"I heard you got tickets to see Little Mix," she said and I slowly nodded my head as my friends looked at her, "I was wondering, if by any chance you could get me and my friend over there a pair?"

"Why don't you buy a pair yourself?" A voice behind us asked making both the girl, Julia, and I look over to see Ethan, Sam and Liam walking towards the table. Julia gave Ethan a withering look but he didn't look phased. "I'm sure your daddy would be more than happy to buy them if you asked him."

I heard the double meaning behind the emphasis of the word "daddy" by the way he said it. Julia's face couldn't have gotten redder if she could try as the cafeteria laughed at her. She stood up from the chair beside me and marched back to her table.

"If she ever asks you for anything, please don't give it to her," Sam said as she placed her plate down across Andrew and Levi while Liam sat beside Leah leaving Ethan to sit on the chair that Julia had been sitting on moments before.

"God, doesn't she ever get tired of asking for anything?" Leah asked and Ethan shook his head.

"She's a leech," Sam grumbled, "So please, let's not talk about her anymore."

"How did he manage to get them?" Leah asked referring to the news from earlier about the tickets to see Little Mix.

"You're forgetting who you're talking to," Mac said and Leah frowned before giving me a sheepish smile making me shake my head.

"How could I have forgotten." She stated making the new comers look confused.

"Noah's Dad is one of the richest CEO's in the country while his stepdad, Ezra is one of the most famous models in the world. And not only that but Noah has grown up a lot around big Hollywood stars because of Ryan and Ezra. They're literally the richest families in California." Mac explained to them making my face heat up with a blush at being the center of discussion. "His family is actually friends with many celebrities and are always getting tickets to concerts from various artist such as Harry Styles, Selena Gomez, Little Mix and the lot."

"Really?" Sam asked surprised and I gave a small nod, "that's so cool, I wish I was friends with a celebrity."

Ethan gave a subtle cough at her words making her roll her eyes while the table erupted in laughter. "You don't count, since we've known each other way before you became a UFC champ."

Ethan rolled his eyes before giving flipping her off and she only smiled before going back to her food.

I smiled and made a mental note to ask Dad to get me three more tickets to go see them. I haven't seen the girls in over three years and it was about damn them we saw each other again.

I jumped as I felt my phone buzz to see a message from Perrie.

Can't wait to see you next month Noah! Can't wait for you to meet Axel. I smiled at the text and quickly texted her saying that I was looking forward to seeing her, Jade and Leigh as well and meet the babies too.

"Next month couldn't come sooner," Leah grumbled throwing her head back making me smile.

I couldn't wait to see my friends again, and for my school friends to meet them.