12. Ethan

The arena was packed to capacity and it was insane that in two days this place will be just as packed as it was today. I paced my dressing room trying to block out the loud chatter from the fans that were coming to see the fight. It's been nearly three months since I was last in a fighting ring. It'll be strange being back in one after having announced my retirement from the UFC.

"Were you able to buy the ticket?" I asked my dad who walked into the dressing room, and he nodded and I sighed in relief making him raise a brow.

"Why?" He asked confused and I chewed on my bottom lip as I rubbed the back of my neck, "I mean you've never been one for concerts so it confused your mother and me when you asked if I could look to see if there were still tickets on sale for the Little Mix concert in two days."

"I made plans with my friends to go to it before I remembered that I had already agreed to do this charity fight," I said and he nodded, "thank you for managing to get one last minute."

We stayed in the dressing room for a few more minutes with him giving me pointers on what to do during the fight, but to be honest, my mind was somewhere else entirely. The door to the room opened revealing one for the event organizers, Jared Jefferson, poking his head in. "It's time."

We nodded and I looked at my dad before we left the room and made our way down the long  hall with the rest of my team. I could already hear the screams of the fans as they announced my name.

As I had predicted, the arena was full. There was not a single seat empty. I looked at the pentagon where my opponent was and took a deep breath before letting my trainer take my robe off so I was only left in my shorts. I climbed the steps and entered the cage.

The referee, Michael Buffer, stood in the center of the ring while my opponent and I stood in our corners waiting for him to announce the fight. " Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!!"

And that was all it took for my opponent and me to begin the fight. I blocked all the noise around me and only focused on the fight. I blocked, dodged, and threw punches and kicks at my opponent when I got the chance and hissed when the bastard landed a few of his own. Blood filled my mouth from the cut I gained when he punched me on the cheek when I didn't get a chance to block his blow. I could already feel my left eye swelling from the punch he threw a moment later. My fucking ribs were killed when he kicked me on my side. I stepped back and dodged another blow to the side before throwing a kick of my own that knocked him on his ass. I didn't give him the chance to get back as I pressed my knee on his back before throwing punch after punch. He covered his head but that opened him to getting punched in the sides.

A whistle blew ten seconds after I had him pinned down. I staggered to my feet and stepped away from him giving him time to get to his feet. I was panting as I held my hands in front of my face as I placed my right leg back and left in front. The roar of the viewers went unnoticed by me as my sole focus was on the male before me. He was taller than me by only an inch but had a wider chest and thicker thighs than I did. His muscle wasn't as defined as mine though. He had dark shaggy hair that fell into his eyes. One which was swollen shut from the punch I had delivered within seconds of the fight starting. His nose was at an odd angle as well but that was not my doing.

I roundhouse kicked him on the side but the bastard blocked me before holding onto my leg forcing me to balance on my right leg. I clenched my jaw as the asshole swung a fist into my side and knocked the fucking wind out of me. I sneered before smirking as I twisted and successfully got my leg free from his grip but he didn't get a chance to recover from the shock as I landed a perfect kick to his side that had him staggering back against the walls of the cage.

Punch, kick, punch, kick and repeat.

That's how the fight went.

We each landed perfect blows to each other before my opponent fell backward after I landed a perfect punch to his head and he fell to the floor knocked out.