Soccer Duel

Yuma was challenged by someone who accidentally kicked a soccer ball at him, it was for a duel. The person had spiky bright brown hair, who is wearing a blue soccer outfit.

"Let's duel! After all, this soccer ball picked--you! Now there's no going back!" He said in a British accent. "Huh? Is this guy for real?" Yuma asked, confused.

"Yeah,I'm for real! And you're in real trouble, because if you think I have skills when it comes to kicking it, just wait till you see the moves that I make out on the duel field!" He explained, holding the ball with cards, and said, "Now!! Put your heart piece and let's go!!"

"Aw, yeah!! I like your style! Straight to business! Oh--hey-- I'm Yuma Tsukumo! Who're you?" Yuma asked.

"The name is Striker." the guy replied. "Did he say Striker?" Caswell asked, as Yuma turned to him and asked, "You know him?"

"Maybe. That name sure sounds familiar." Caswell answered.

"Time to kick this carnival off!" Striker exclaimed as he got his duel gazer and duel disk activated. "Then let's do this! Because I'm feeling the flow!" Yuma exclaimed, flunging his duel screen and slides on his duel disk's wrist base, as they snapped together and locked into place, before placing his duel gazer over his left eye.

"Augmented Reality Vision Link established." A computer voice said. "Let's Duel!" Yuma and Striker said in unison.

Yuma:4000/ cards in hand:5

Striker:4000/ cards in hand:5

"Since you challenged, I'll make the first move! I draw!" Yuma said in a dramatic move, "And it'll be a quick one, I'll just play one monster facedown in defense mode." He said, as a monster card appeared facedown on his field. "Gogogo Golem, played in defense mode. Smart move. With all the trash-talk our fancy-footworking friend was kicking, I figured you would foolishly go on the attack. Clearly, I am rubbing off on you." Astral said, which made Yuma a bit irritated.

"Ya know? If ya keep taking the credit, I'll attack you!" Yuma told him.

"I don't know who you're talking to over there, but I know that after my first move-- you won't be talking to anyone, Because you're gonna be speechless! Here we go! I draw!" Striker said as he drew a card in a dramatic fashion. "First, I activate the field spell card known as, Stadium of Dreams!" A spell card flipped and glowed, before the World Duel Carnival disappeared, as a huge soccer stadium fades into view over it. Yuma and Striker stood in opposite goal boxes on the field, and the stands were filled with people cheering. The duel holograms also overlay Yuma's clothes with red and orange soccer clothes. "You're kidding me!" Yuma exclaimed, as he glanced at the outfit. Caswell and Cat were wearing business suits and headsets, and placed behind a commentators' desk.

"So cool! It's like we're at a soccer game!" Cathy exclaimed with a big smile, glancing around.

"Indeed it is! And it looks like we're gonna be the ones calling it in front of all these fine people! And if their cheers are any sign, I'd say this Stadium of Dreams is their dream come true!!" Caswell added with excitement.

"Whoa! Th-this can't be!" Yuma yelled in awe.

"It can and it is! And there's more, too, because now Stadium of Dreams switches all facedowns in defense mode to face-up!" Striker explained.

"What?" Yuma asked, before Gogogo Golem got flipped over and appeared on the field in defense mode with his arms crossed in an X.

Gogogo Golem (Lv:4, Def/1500)

"But I'm not finished! Next I summon Wing Captain!" Striker said as he summoned a warrior-like monster.

Wing Captain (Warrior, Attribute:earth, Lv:4, Atk/1100)