The Number Hunter Part Two

The hunter now summoned two Numbers on his first turn, the ones that Yuma and Y/n were searching for Astral and Rhea.

Number 10:Illumiknight (Warrior, Xyz, Rank:4, Atk/2400)

Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Insect, Xyz, Rank:3, Atk/1800)

"I can't believe it-- two monsters?! And this Number Hunter guy summoned them both in just one turn!" Yuma exclaimed

"Incredible." Y/n said as she could tell the hatred in the Numbers' eyes at the hunter.

"I end my turn." The hunter said.

"What a move! Ending your turn! Right on!" The robot cheered

"That's not a move, gearhead." he said coldly to the robot

"Oh. So-sorry. My bad." The robot stuttered

"Well, here goes-- my turn! I draw! Here's my move-- one monster facedown in defense mode!" Yuma said as a monster card was placed face down.

"That's it?Fine! It's my turn,I activate Illumiknight's ability. By using one overlay unit and discarding one card, I can draw a card!" the hunter before glancing at the card, he drew.

"Now, I activate Giga-Brilliant ability! By using one overlay, it gains three hundred attack points!" The insect Number's attack points increased.

Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Insect, Xyz, Rank:3, Atk/2100)

"Now, Giga-Brilliant, attack! Take out Yuma's facedown monster!" Before The card flipped to reveal Gogogo Golem.

Gogogo Golem (Level:4, Atk/1800 Def/1500)

"Sorry, Hunter! Sure, Giga-Brilliant has more attack points than Golem, but Golem has an ability that lets it survive an attack once per turn!" Yuma explained.

"I don't think so! Go, Illumiknight! Attack with Shimmering Sword Slash!" The hunter called as the knight and his horse charged towards Gogogo Golem, with a bright slash, it destroyed the monster.

"Ugh! Not good! He was my only monster! Now what?" Yuma asked.

"Now, you relax. There are no other monsters on his field, he can attack you with." Astral said.

"Oh, yeah. So I'm safe". Yuma said

"Is that what you think?" Hm. You're a long way away from being safe." The hunter said.

"What?" Yuma asked.

"I tribute Giga-Brilliant and Illumiknight! And say hello to Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" The hunter said as a red-and-blue dragon appeared and roared.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (Dragon, Level:8, Atk/3000)

"Get ready to meet defeat! Because my Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon is ready to seek and destroy!" The hunter said with a smirk

"This is...! Yuma, I hope you're ready for this." Y/n told him.

"Right! I draw! First I summon-- Gagaga Magician!" Yuma said as he summoned his magician.

Gagaga Magician (Spellcaster, Level:4, Atk/1500)

"Next, I play the spell, Monster Slots! Ya see, with this card, by banishing a monster in my graveyard that has the same level as Gagaga Magician, I'm allowed to draw a card from my deck! And if it has the same level as Gagaga, I'm allowed to summon it! Here goes! I got just what I needed! Level four... Ganbara Knight! Ganbara appeared next to Gagaga.

Ganbara Knight (warrior, level:4, Atk/0 Def/1800)

"And now that I have two level four monsters out and about on my field, I'm gonna go ahead and overlay them to build the overlay network! Now, I Xyz summon-- Number thirty-nine, Utopia!" Yuma called as Utopia appeared.