Yuma Vs. Shark Part 2

Yuma stared at the mysterious being in shock. He asked, "Who are you?"

But the person didn't respond, all he does is stare into the direction. Until Yuma got annoyed and asked, "Hey! Can you talk?"

The spirit glanced at Yuma and said, "Astral".

"Huh? What's an Astral?" Yuma asked confused

"My name, if I recall". He answered in a calm tone

" 'If you recall'? What do you mean by that?" Until Tori's screen appeared

"What's going on, Yuma?" Tori asked

"Yeah. Who are you talking to?" Bronk asked on his screen, Yuma turned to them, who looked concerned and worried, except Y/n.

"What do you mean? This guy right there". Yuma said

Tori asked, "Where?"

Yuma pointed at Astral and said, "Right here". Which Y/n find it rude.

"He's lost it". Tori said

"What's with you guys? He's right there. I mean he's kinda hard to miss. Just open your eyes!" He yelled

"Uh oh, Tori, Y/n. He's losing so bad. He's hallucinating." Bronk said.

Yuma got frustrated and protested, "I AM NOT!"

"Yuma, calm down. I see him, and so I believed you." Y/n said, as they turned to her in shock.

"Wait? You can?!" Yuma asked in disbelief, even Astral looked surprised.

"You too, Y/n?!" Bronk and Tori asked in unison

Y/n glanced at them and answered, "Yes. But the person standing next to him is invisible, it means normal people can't him, only certain ones." They stared in disbelief

Yuma turned to look at Astral and said, "That makes sense. Or maybe I have lost it."

"What have you lost? Perhaps, we can find it together." Astral suggested calmly.

Yuma realized something and said, "Hold on... I know!!! You've come here to help me! Yeah, that's it... you've been watching over me! Ever since I first started dueling...ever since my Dad left me his deck...and when you saw that I was dueling Shark, one of the best duelists around... you've decided to finally let your presence be known! You are none other than my guardian angel!"

"His what?" Tori and Bronk asked in unison

"Yuma, he's not your guardian angel. He doesn't even looked like one." Y/n said with a deadpan look

"She is correct. I am no such thing... or am I?" Astral questioned

"Huh? You don't know what you are?" Yuma asked confused again

Astral answered, "Not only do I not recall who I am, but I don't recall much of anything. Only that I arrived here with a great purpose, which now escapes me."

"A purpose?" Y/n asked, and glanced at the crystal pendant and thought, 'Does that mean this pendant serves a purpose as well?'

"It escapes you?! Then just how great could it have been?! Boy, you're annoying!!" Yuma settled down and said, "Okay, enough of this. Maybe if I just ignore this guy, he'll go away."

"Go where?" Astral asked.

"I don't care where!" Yuma yelled frustrated, as Y/n sighed and glanced toward the number monster on Shark's field.

"Get it together, Yuma! Now duel!" Tori shouted to remind him.

"All right, already!" he said, and turned his attention to Shark, try to figure out how to defeat him.