Chapter XV

I'M YOURS NOW„ 🔞🍋

"So... this is the place?" Legosi asked, pulling the fur over his head back because it was damp from the heavy rain.

"Yes... Just be careful not to get caught-" Before Gouhin could say anything, a lion carrying an umbrella pulled out his pistol and aimed it at them.

"How did I earn the honor of meeting two trespassers in front of the Shishigumi building? Are you looking for death!?" As the lion spoke, Legosi noticed something strange. Something strange in his smell. Part of your scent was on him.

Once he realized this, Legosi could no longer resist his instincts and allowed them to swallow him... again. He lunged at the lion, took his hand, and quickly knocked him to the ground.

"You touched him, didn't you?! YOU TOUCH Y/N WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS! You'll pay for that! Y/N is my prey-" My... prey...

"Get the hell away from me!" The lion pushed Legosi away and quickly got up, aiming the gun at his head. "I'll kill you, you dirty bastard-" Gouhin quickly stopped him by firing an arrow from his crossbow.

"Shit, why didn't you bite him!?"

"I... I don't know..." The wolf looked at the ground, disappointed in himself.

"Anyway, let's just go in and smash them!" The panda reached out to Legosi to stand up. He picked him up and stormed the building together.

"Who are you?-" One of the lions there tried to ask but was abruptly interrupted by an arrow that was shot in his head.

"It's not such a bad day for cat hunting!" Gouhin expressed as he started firing at the lions that were falling to the ground dead. Legosi, on the other hand, passed through the lions, pushing them to make his way to the second floor.

One of the lions approached the panda and struck him in the nose. These shits know where my weak spot is! Gouhin was dizzy from the blow and didn't feel the lion approaching for a next one. What surprised both of them, however, was that Legosi stood in front of the panda and took the blow instead.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GO SAVE Y/N! I CAN HANDLE THEM BY MYSELF!" Gouhin shouted.

"Gouhin-san, I can't leave you like this!" Legosi replied, pushing the lion away.

"Listen to me now, boy..." The panda patted the wolf on the shoulder. "... I know very well how you feel about Y/N, so go and show him what you feel!" Legosi smiled and nodded, then walked to the second floor. "It's time to clean up the trash!"