Chapter II

"THE DRAMA CLUB„

You and Legosi were going to the Drama Club when you turned to the wolf and asked him some questions.

"So is it nice in this club?"

"O-oh... Yes, it is. The people there are very friendly."

"I hope so. What is your role there Legosi? I want to see you on stage, can I?" you said with a smile on your face.

"U-umm... I am not part of the performers Y/N. I help with the lights." Legosi mumbled while scratching behind his neck.

"Oh, that's great too! I'd love to try help with something backstage like you. I'm really shy and it'll be really hard for me to get on stage. Probably I'll mest up with my lines." you said laughing a little nervously.

After a while, you two were in front of the club's door. Legosi opened the door for you and you both came in.

"O-oh Y/N I forgot to tell you that you have to talk with the leader of the club to learn what part you will get here." the wolf whispered to you.

"Okay, it's not a problem. Who is the leader?"

"I am!" You turned around to meet your eyes with a red deer's. "You should be the new student, right?"

"Yes, My name is Y/N!"

"Pleasure to meet you! I am Louis! What brings you here Y/N?" the deer crossed his arms and stared at you.

"I wanted to join in any club to kill some time and this one got my eye." Louis nodded.

"Okay, maybe you can help backstage because there are enough performers for now and I don't really know what your skills are." he gave you a half-smile. "If you want you can help with the curtains."

"Louis, can I help Legosi with the lights? You turned your head to the wolf and gave him a look. "We are friends with him so it will be enjoyable for me to work with him."

Y/N think of me as a friend? We met today and he is that kind with me? He's so cute. WAIT-

"Oh okay then. You can help Legosi. I'll prepare the documents you have to fill in. Legosi, please let him know how to do the things!"

You grabbed Legosi's hand and started pulling him.

"Come on Legosi. Show me how to work with lights. It'll be fun!" You gave him a smile and both of you started running up the stairs.

Louis watched you. Why he was feeling something. Something in his heart.

It's probably my imagination, but still... he is attractive...