Chapter I

“THE BEGINNING„            Gouhin was out in the back-alley market searching for new patients when suddenly on one stall he saw an unusual kind of animal

THE BEGINNING„

Gouhin was out in the back-alley market searching for new patients when suddenly on one stall he saw an unusual kind of animal.

What the hell is that?

He got closer and started looking at you when the seller called out.

"Hey, the big panda! You are interested in our new stock?"

"What is this species of animal?" Gouhin asked.

"He isn't an animal." the seller laughed. "He is human."

"Human, huh? How much is his price?" he asked in interest.

"150 000 yen." the seller smilingly said.

"That much!? Okay, thank you!" he quickly grabbed your hand and started running

"WHAA- COME BACK HERE!" the seller was shouting but you were already away from him and from the market, so you slowed down a bit.

You two were walking without talking to each other, but the panda decided to break the silence.

"So what's your name?" he asked while pulling out his cigarettes.

"Y/N." you gave a very quiet answer.

"Y/N is a very beautiful name. How old are you?

"8." you said again quietly.

"8! Can you read and write?" You nodded.

"Yes, I go to school during the day and then come here to be bought from someone like you." Gouhin gave you a half-smile.

"It's alright now. We're going to my clinic. There you will be safe." you were a little surprised.

"Wait... you are not gonna eat me?" You finally spoke more loudly.

"Of course not. How I could." He patted your head.

"Okay, but why did you kiddnaped me when you are not gonna eat me?" Gouhin stoped for a while and looked at your eyes.

"Because no one has to eat you!" These words warmed your heart for a first time in a long time in your life. You grabbed Gouhin's hand.

"Can I call you my dad?" He felt a little shocked but still smiled at you.

"Of course you can, my son!"

⚊ ⚊ ⚊

After a while, you and Gouhin finally got into his clinic. You started exploring everything there. The rooms, the books, the photos of his other patients, and more. Suddenly the panda got closer to you and patted you on the shoulder.