Chapter VI

“THE RABBIT„                      "Are they really together?"

THE RABBIT

"Are they really together?"

"They act like they are!"

You woke up from the conversation of the canines. Yeah, again they talked about you and Legosi. You tried to move but suddenly you realized that Legosi was hugging you across the waist, interlacing his legs with yours. Your face was buried in his chest. You started sticking him to wake him up because at this rate you'll be late for the classes.

"Mmm~ puppy~ please wake up!" you moaned and because of that Legosi jumped in surprise releasing you from the hug.

"P-puppy?!" Jack asked shocked.

"Yeah... He is a big cute puppy!" you rubbed your eyes and smiled at the wolf. This made him blush very hard.

"I-I'm going t-to the bathroom. I have to f-fresh myself!" he stated and quickly got up from the bed directly to the bathroom.

Why I'm feeling my heart will explode and my tail is wagging that fast

Meanwhile, the other canines were very curious about your "relationship" with the wolf.

"Y/N are you and Legosi together?"

"You'll be a cute couple. It doesn't matter that you both are men!"

"Yeah and that "puppy" got us in shock."

"Guys chill! There is nothing between me and Lego!" you said trying to calm them down. "We are just good friends that's it!"

But maybe I'll be really happy if this wolfie ask me out on a date

"Oh, umm-... are you sure? You two act very very close like VERY close!" Collot said.

"Yeah, guys that's all. You can ask Legosi too." you replied. Suddenly he got out of the bathroom and all of the canines stared at him.

"G-guys... are you okay?" he asked a little worried.

"Yeah, we just wondered that you and Y/N were dating and we decided to ask him about that." Durham said.

"O-oh... I see... But really... No, we aren't together."

I hope to be someday. The wolf's tail started waging nervously.

"Guys we have to get ready for school, come on!" you said helping Legosi to get out of the situation he was. When you were ready you went to school.