Chapter III

CAN YOU HOLD MY HAND?„

You were getting through hard times after the accident with Tem so you locked yourself and didn't talk to anyone. The canines were very worried about you. After all, you didn't go to school these 3 days. When they were asking you how you feel you only responded with one simple "I am fine" and then you wrapped yourself in Legosi's blanket again just ignoring them.

"Legosi." Jack whispered.

"Yeah Jack, what's wrong?"

"U-um do you think that Y/N will be alright? The labrador asked worryingly. "I think he is very depressed after Tem's death..."

"O-of course I think! He is strong, I believe that he will get successfully out from this depression." Legosi said smiling a little. Inside him, he really was worried about you. He didn't want you to be sad. The wolf was also sad because of Tem's death but seeing you sad was destroying him from inside.

"You're also worried about him right Legosi? Maybe more than us." Legosi looked at him a little confused. "You're not the same after Y/N stopped contacts with us."

"Wh-what? How am I not the same?" the wolf asked.

"You are more closed from before, your tail is not waging even a little, your ears are also dropped more often like you did something..." Jack explained.

"I-I didn't think I am that bad" Legosi scratched his head.

"I think that you have to talk to him." the dog pat him on the shoulder.

"W-why me?" drops of sweat began to appear on the wolf's forehead.

"Because you are his closest friend now! You have to help him somehow! And mostly... HE IS SLEEPING IN YOUR BED!" Jack shouted. "Aren't you talking in the evenings?"

"No... When I get in the bed next to him, he just shrinks under the covers and falls asleep instantly."

"That's a shame but please try!" Jack looked at Legosi with puppy eyes.

"I'll do my best!"

⚊ ⚊ ⚊

The lessons ended and the students started to come out of their classrooms. Legosi walked back to his dorm before everyone else of the other canines because he wanted to talk with you. He took a deep breath and came in. Why he was so nervous?

"H-hey Y/N I'm back!" You were sitting on the bed eating noodles while watching through the window. You looked at Legosi for a bit and then continued to eat your noodles.