Chapter X

“SURPRISE„

SURPRISE

At the end of the play, Louis came to see why Kibi, Dom, and the others were so worried about something and then saw you on the stage... The play ended and he called you, Bill and Legosi to talk with you all outside.

"Now tell me... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" the deer asked very angered.

"Louis... I-"

"Shut the fuck up Y/N! I'm not asking you! I'm asking these fuckers right here!" he screamed which made you a little scared... After all, you never have seen him like this before.

"Don't ask me! Ask him." Bill pointed at Legosi.

"Louis I... I'm sorry..." You all knew why Legosi did this. He just wanted to protect you but he didn't want to justify himself in front of the deer. In this situation, he was really behaving like a man.

"Don't give me that shit. You two shed blood on the scene... ON MY SCENE!" you grabbed his hand to calm him down.

"Louis, please don't scream like that... Legosi isn't the only one who is guilted. Bill drank a little blood to get confidence or something like this." you said looking him in the eyes.

"Is that true Bill?" he gave a very scary look to the tiger.

"Y-yes... It's true..." Bill responded with head lowered down.

"Aha, then I have to make punishment for the two of you. Oh, I know what it'll be. You are both excluded from the Drama Club!" After what Louis said, the three of you looked at each other anxiously.

"WHAT!?"

"You heard me! I'm not gonna repeat myself!" the deer said and turned his back to you.

"But Louis-" you tried to say something but were cut from interviewers.

"Louis the play was a big jump for the carrier of the school!"

"Was it a coincidence or was it planned?"

"Oh... yeah yeah everything was planned of course." he turned to talk with them. "The blood and wounds were makeup and also I'm proud to hear that the play made happy so many people. We decided to make these changes at the last moment and our actors made everything feel real" he patted the three of you to the shoulders.

"Excuse me but can you give us a minute to tell them something?" he took you away from the interviewers. "So... change in the plan. You still will be part of the Drama Club since the thing you made was a very big success for our school, but if I see one more time something like this on the scene I'll kill you with my own hands, did you get it?" after this statement, the three of you swallowed and nodded slowly.