Chapter XII

“TRUST„

Where am I? What's this place? And why am I chained? Was I asleep? Legosi began to panic when saw a big panda suddenly in front of his face. He walked towards him but the wolf got scared and crawled back.

"Jeez, you're finally awake!" the panda said. He measured his pulse and found that the wolf was surprisingly calm "I'm going to take your muzzle off now, just don't scream!" he knelt beside him and released him from the muzzle.

"I didn't do anything! What's this place?! Why-" Legosi started shouting but was quickly interrupted by the panda's fist that hit him in the face.

"I told you not to scream, idiot! You're in my clinic where people like you are treated!" he answered very irritably and then sat down on a chair near a camera.

"Wait... Why like me?" the wolf asked in surprise.

"Because in order to hang out in the back-alley market you must have some reason... Now I'm going to ask you some questions so answer honestly!"

"..."

"First, what's your name?"

"L-Legosi..." there was a shot from the camera.

"When was the last time you ate a herbivore?"

"I never did!" Another shot from the camera.

"Aha... So you tried and then stopped yourself at the last second?!" Legosi looked down at the ground guiltily.

"He... he knows... I bit him..."

"Huh?! And he isn't mad at you!?" the panda asked surprised.

"No... he believed in me... all the time. He didn't even try to run away, he just believed in me." Legosi looked very sad. He didn't want to remember the moment he lost control and almost devoured you.

"And what is the name of this bo-" their interrogation was interrupted by you, who entered the room like a thunder.

"Y/N!" Legosi shouted your name happily.

"THANKS GOD YOU ARE OKAY!" you said while panting.

"Y/N, what are you doing here!?" the panda asked you.