Chapter IV

“THE PERVERT WOLF„ (a little smut :3)                           Legosi woke up but didn't found you next to him

THE PERVERT WOLF„ (a little smut :3)

Legosi woke up but didn't found you next to him. He got a little worried but when he saw you getting out of the bathroom he felt relieved.

"Good morning Y/N!"

"Good morning Lego! You seem very happy this morning, you know?" you said while smiling. "Lego I want to talk with you about something important..." you got a little nervous.

"Okay don't worry come here!" the wolf made you space to sit near him on the bed.

Why my heart is beating that fast when I am around Y/N?

"Lego... I-... I... I love you..." you said while blushing.

"I love you too Y/N! We are friends after all!" Legosi replied.

"Legosi no... You don't understand... I love love you like I want to be your one and only..." you said blushing even more so you covered your face with hands.

Legosi didn't expect that. He thought that you are only so clingy nothing more. "Y/N I think I love love you too!" the wolf started blushing

"Legosi that's not the point too..." you started getting closer to him. "I want you! Right here! Right now! In me..!" you said while putting your hands on his chest.

When Legosi heard these words he started getting harder. You were very close to him and pulled him into a horny kiss. When you two released to get some air you started jerking his cock through his pants. Legosi started moaning.

"Oh... What a surprise... You were already turned on..." You started rubbing his little friend faster. Suddenly he put you under him. He started pulling your shirt up, carefully not to hurt your stomach.

"Mmm...Le-...gosi..." you moaned while he was putting his hands on your abs. "P-...please... be gentle..." you started moaning more and more with a horny note in your voice.

In Legosi's mind was nothing except you. He wanted to taste you. Now the wolf only wanted to get inside you. Legosi really wanted to feel you. He started getting closer and closer...

"Legosi..."

"Legosi..."

"Legosi!!!"

"LEGOSI!!!" you were shaking him because he was moaning and not feeling well while was sleeping.

"AAAAH" he screamed and woke up (that time for real :D)

"Legosi are you okay? You were moaning and getting more and more uncomfortable in your bed and it's still 3 am." you said but Legosi was only panting without a response.