Chapter 10 | Not-so-Good bye

Start from the beginning

"So umm remember the University I applied for? Here", she handed over a paper that looked like a letter.

I read through the letter and was filled with immense happiness, "Omg y/n that's amazing", I hugged her and she hugged me back tightly.

"I know right, I'm so happy", she pulled away looking into my eyes with merriment. But then my smile fell when it hit, she's gonna move away,

"You are gonna move away?" I shot her immediately and her smile wavering.

"Yeah, I mean obviously I have to", she shrugged. When she said those words it crushed me with a wave of unpleasantness, my heart fell, and a feeling of numbness was taking over me. I didn't dare to utter a word and y/n just sat beside me looking at the ground. After a long awkward silence, I spoke,

"When are you moving out?"

"Two days after Graduation"

"When is Graduation?"

"In 3 weeks", I felt more and more displeased. Sadness, numbness, gloominess kept on blooming, and I felt low spirited.

"Look after Daeho when I'm gon-"

"I'm moving out in a week", I blurted out immediately without even thinking for a second. Y/n's eyes widened in sadness and shock,

"Y-you never said anything, I thought you said 6 years?" she stuttered a little.

"Well, I was playing with you y/n, your parents did offer me to stay until I accomplish my education but being me I denied it saying I will not but your parents insisted saying that once I become familiar and good with the life here I can move out and I did, thank you for your hospitality", I gleamed her a sad smile.

"Well, I'm glad that you got used to our city", her eyes fluttered every second trying to control her tears.

"Mom called me to help out in the kitchen so...bye", we stood there for a few minutes and she walked away. I let out my breath I didn't realize I was taking hold of.

Why did you say that Jimin? Why? Because your greedy self thought that she should suffer the thing you were feeling when you said she's moving?! Fuck you,

I dropped on my bed with my hands rubbing over my face.

~ 3 weeks later ~

Y/n's POV

I kept the last suitcase into the car, I bent backward feeling my bones crack, it has been a hectic week moving things out. I went into the house once again I don't know why maybe because I wanted to take a look,

Unknowingly My legs took me straight to Jimin's room well it was Jimin's room, his smell still lingers in the air. Oh god how much I miss him.

As said Jimin moved away but 2 weeks after he said to me, well a week ago to be precise and I haven't heard anything about him because I was too busy preparing for myself to move out to another country.

"Y/n..", I heard my mom's soft voice.

"Yes mom?", I turned to her with a smile. Her eyes were sad, of course, it would be.

"Why can't you stay for a little while? University starts in 3 months, why do you wanna go so soon?"

"Mom as I said before I need to get settled and stuff also I need to find a part-time job for my living"

"Dear we promised you that we will send money each month"

"I know Mom but I want to be a little more Independent", I hold her hands into mine giving her a promising smile.