Explanation

I threw the notebook across the room and sat down on my bed the only thing missing was Five. He always calmed me down just then I heard a knock at the door I look through the peephole to see Five with flowers. "Can I come in?" Five asked I went silent I just wanted to be alone. But at the same time I wanted answers "Fine Come in." I told him and he teleported in, placed down the flowers, and joined me on my bed. I couldn't even look Five in the eyes "I don't know what to feel ." I stated Five looked like he wasn't sure what to say. "Look Y/n the night we met there's a reason behind it, you were being hunted. He admitted "Hunted what do you mean?" Five then pulled up a photo of what seemed to be two people a man and a women in children's masks. Five pointed at the photo saying," This is Hazel and Cha Cha they look for people like us and I knew I had to find you." Five explained I was lost I thought Five was joking but his face was dead serious. "Tell me more." I requested after a few minutes of talking I finally understood what was going on but there was only one thing that I wanted "Five I want to learn how to control my powers." Five threw me a smirk and said, "Let's get started." 

A/N sorry it's short just trying to post more often