Undercover

It was a bright an early day in the Academy and Y/n had woken up around 10 in the morning. She rolled out of bed got her clothes (Stolen From Five) since she was absolutely starving she crept her way to the kitchen to go and scare Klaus Y/n was on her way downstairs until she stopped. Y/n heard Five's voice so she being the noisy person she was decided to ease drop she heard Klaus say,"So Five can I ask you something." Five gave a sigh knowing it was probably something stupid but since he had nothing better to do he replied with "Ok shoot." Klaus then said something that almost gave Y/n a full on heart attack she heard Klaus say "So Five what do you think of Y/n and be honest its just us guys." Y/n was standing by the wall and waited for Five to say something but at the same time her mind was racing along with her heart, she was sweating like crazy, she even felt as if the walls where closing in on her. While Y/n was busy freaking out Five responded to Klaus with "You want to honest truth well ok, well I've been thinking about this lately and I think I like her Klaus I mean who wouldn't she's funny, smart, sweet, cute, and tough. He said as he blushed at the thought of Y/n. Five and Klaus looked at each other Five who was to embarrassed to say anything else and Klaus just sat there with a big ass smile on his face. "WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT?!" Five snapped "Oh nothing." Klaus replied with a following question "Soooo when are you gonna tell her?" Five hadn't thought about that so he turned to Klaus and said " I don't know but (he hated to say this) can you help me." Five said feeling ashamed he hates asking others for help but when it comes to emotions Five doesn't really know what to do. Klaus nodded his head as he was ready to run up the stairs to tell Y/n the news. Klaus ran into Y/n's room while she was pacing around the room "Y/N!!!" he screamed "AHAHA! I mean yes Klaus." Y/n said trying to be as clam as possible "Well remember how I said I would go undercover wwwweeeellllllll...." Klaus said ready to burst "THATS IT I CANT HOLD IT IN Y/N FIVES LIKES YOU!!!!!!" Y/n paused to comprehend what just came out of Klaus's mouth "Y/n you ok?" Klaus asked. "Klaus..." Y/n said taking a long pause "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AHAHAHAAHA BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!" Y/n walks over to Klaus as they both start jumping up and down like crazy after they were done fangirling she ran over to Klaus and gave him a hug because if it wasn't for him Y/n wouldn't be the happiest girl in the world right now. Y/n and Klaus were hugging until Klaus looked at Y/n and said "Y/n there's still one problem..." " And that is Klaus." "Five doesn't know you feel the same." Klaus said to Y/n and with that both of them spent the rest of the night figuring out a plan to tell Five until Klaus had to go and help Five confess to Y/n so once Klaus left the room Y/n knew exactly what she would do to confess and so did Five.