The Umbrella Academy

I looked around to see what I guessed was Fives living room. Five showed me around the house but instead of walking he would do this thing where he teleports I guess from room to room honestly I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I asked him about his powers and he explained to me that he was in this group of superheroes called The Umbrella Academy as he gave me the tour of his huge house Five told me stories about the adventures of The Umbrella Academy. I could listen to him for hours going on and on about saving the day with his superpowers I really wanted to meet his siblings but he kept on saying no. Five says that his siblings are never home until me and Five heard the door open and someone walked in he was wearing a black spandex and he had knives which kinda scared me. "Hey Five, Who's the girl?" he said. Five just looked at him and said Y/n this is one of my many siblings Diego you see Diego has the ability to throw things (he usually throws knives). Diego put his hand out to shake mine as I shook his hand I could see the look on Five's face it screamed jealousy. Diego asked me if I wanted to see his knife collection I was gonna say Yes but then Five pulled me away and said "Come on Y/n let's go upstairs." He grabbed me by the arm and said let's go. "FIVE LET GO OF MY ARM YOUR HURTING ME!" He took you upstaris into his room and started throwing things everywhere you were a little scared because you have never seen Five act like this. Five told me to sit down on his bed and stay there while he went to clam down he went downstairs to get some food. In the blink of an eye Five comes back holding a tray of peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches with some coffee five sits down with me holding out a sandwich I take it and try it wasn't  as bad as I thought to be honest. Five sat with me put his hand on my shoulder and said "Y/n I'm sorry you had to see me like that I was just angry." To be honest I wasn't really sure why Five was so mad I mean Diego just wanted to show me his knives so I was confused but just went with the flow. "It's fine Five." I reassured him with a smile.