Running Away

Y/N has always loved superheros as a kid she had always dreamed of having super powers. It was sort of her escape from reality because her parents were always fighting, Y/N is now 15 and today was the day that she was gonna run away Y/N has been planning this for years but today she has finally built up enough courage to run away. Y/N heared her parents screaming and yelling so as they were'nt paying attention she crept out of the house and ran while bursting into tears. Y/N did'nt focus on anything but her anger as she was running she did'nt even think of where she was gonna go since Y/N was just so focoused on getting out of the house that she never thought of what was gonna happen afterwards. Y/N was just walking around for a few hours until she started to get cold and hungry. Y/N then remebered seeing a donut shop while she was running around she walked back in her tracks to see a place called Griddy's Donuts. Y/N saw that the lights were on so she walked inside and inside she saw two other people sitting at the counter she saw what looked like to be a old man and who Y/N assumed was his son he was for some odd reason 1.Out and this time of night and 2. Was wearing what looked liked to be a school uniform. Y/N took a seat next to the old man and his "Son" who were having a conversation and didn't even notice Y/N. Y/N just sat there quietly as she began to get lost in thought she was wondering about that strange boy who was sitting there and talking with his "Father". So she just stared at the strange boy until she heard a voice ask "Can I Help you?" Y/n was not sure what to say because she was to embarrassed to say anything. The boy then said again "Hello are you ok?" this time she answered and replied with a quiet "Yea im fine."