I Love You

Y/n and Five were laying down in bed together Y/n turned her head to see Five knocked out she smiled to herself knowing that she finally did it he was finally hers. Y/n was enjoying the moment but then her bladder kicked in she had to find a way to get to the bathroom without walking up Five because Y/n knew he wouldn't release her from his hugs so she managed to climb over Five her feet had just touched the floor until she heard a voice say "Leaving so soon?" Y/n spun around to see Five sitting on the bed waiting for Y/n to come back although Y/n didn't wanna leave Five she really had to pee so she just made a run for the bathroom leaving Five confused. Once Y/n was done she opened the door, walked back to her room to see that Five was gone she had just assumed that he went downstairs to make his morning black coffee Y/n checked the kitchen he wasn't there so she went into the living room "Ok not here ether." she said, Since Five wasn't around Y/n went to go and bother her best friend Klaus as Y/n made her way up the steps she heard Klaus talking to someone it was most likely Ben right as Y/n was gonna make her way to Klaus's room she heard a familiar sound she smirked finally realizing Five was trying to scare her. So she decided to beat the system she had hid somewhere and waited for Five to stop looking for her she saw him going to the kitchen so she sneaked up behind him and hugged him from the back cause scaring Five comes at a price he hits when he gets scared and I don't want my boyfriend giving me a black eye. I just walked up to him wrapped my arms around him and said "Whatcha doin?" Five just looked at me and said "I haven't seen your beautiful face all day where have you been?" I giggled before saying " I went looking for you then I found out that someone was trying to scare me I wonder who." "It was probably Klaus." Five said while chuckling he then took my hands off him and started to hug me he teleported us into the living room and put on some tv we sat there cuddling on the couch until Diego came in and screamed "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" me and Five just sat there and laughed the two of us where on the couch for a couple of hours casually binge watching "The Avengers" until he said "Y/n I've been meaning to tell you something." I didn't know what he would say so I went into immediate panic "Y/n its nothing bad clam down." he laughed I loved hearing his laugh it always clamed me to see him happy "Well then Five get on with it." I said taking a breath "It's just I don't know If your ready to say it to..." Five started to get sweaty and nervous again "Y/n... what I've been meaning to say is...." He went silent "FIVE YOU KNOW I HATE CLIFFHANGERS JUST SAY IT YOUR GIVING ME ANXIETY!" "IM SORRY!!" he said while freaking out I grabbed his hand looked into his eyes and told him "Look its ok just say it." He looked at me, smiled and said "Y/n, I love you and I know that these are very strong words but I just wanted you to know that if your not ready to say it its fine but I am and I had to tell you I love you." Y/n's heart had melted she felt bad because he was scared to say I love you although she had loved him from he start she was a little hesitant because throughout all of Y/n's life she had been rejected and heartbroken because people called her fat and ugly she hated love because she was always hurt but then she met Five who changed everything. "Five..." y/n was scared because yes he loved her now but what about later what if she gets hurt again but she listened to her heart and she trusted Five no matter what. "Five, I love you." she said while squeezing his hand as if her live depended on it. "It's ok Y/n." Five said hugging her he let Y/n go after a few minutes and kissed her forehead while saying " I won't ever hurt you I promise." After that the two cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day.