Exposed

It was a late night in the academy and it had been a few weeks since me and Five had officially started dating and Y/n could never had been happier than when she was with Five. But there was only one problem nobody besides Klaus knew that Five and Y/n were together so me and Five would just keep our relationship on the downlow. Everyone in the Academy was asleep so I decided to go and pay Five a visit I crept through the hall to Five's room and opened it to see Five facing towards the door with a smile on his face. Five patted a space on the bed signaling for me to come and sit with him so I took a seat next to him on the bed, pulled out my phone, and opened Netflix I saw Five with who had a confused look on his face so I broke the silence, looked towards him and said, "You wanna watch a movie or something?" Five Chuckled and nodded his head the two of us got under the blankets, cuddled and watched y/f/m after a few hours of the movie I got hungry so I poked Five "Yes Y/n?" he asked in his soft voice " Uhhhhhh Five could you do me a favor please?" I felt that he would be to lazy so I had to be extra nice "Sure, My love what is it?" "First of all My love? Are you feeling ok Five?" I said while reaching for his forehead to see if he was sick I tried to take my hand off his forehead but Five grabbed it "Five I'm hungry do you mind getting me something to eat please :)" Five sighed to himself knowing that's his "I can't say no" sigh so he looked at me and asked, "Ok what do you want princess?" I gave the look because he should know what I'm gonna say by now. "Lemme guess.. " Five said "A Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Sandwich." "you know me so well." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. In that exact moment Five teleported downstairs with a smile across his face, I waited a while for Five to come back with my food but it took longer then expected so I went to the kitchen to see what he was doing. I had to be extra careful going down the stairs because they sometimes made a lot of noise so after having to walk down all those steps I finally got to Five who was making a coffee and had two sandwiches on a plate. I came behind him, gave him a hug while grabbing the plate and saying "Thanks for the sandwich I love you." I was trying to walk away until Five stopped me "What's this about Five?" I questioned Five took the plate put it on the table he leaned in and Y/n WAS IN PANIC MODE her and Five have never kissed on the lips before this would be her first kiss so as Five leaned in she kissed him back she felt his nice soft lips this lasted for about a good 10 seconds until they both pulled away blushing " Sorry Y/n." Five said Shyly " It's ok Five now come on lets go back upstairs." Both Five and Y/n had fallen asleep in each others arms. It was the morning after Y/n and Five were sound asleep until they were awaken by the sound of someone yelling Y/n and Five walked downstairs to see the family in the living room "Uh Good Morning..." Y/n said awkwardly. Allision then decided to speak up "Soooo Do you two have anything to tell us." She said while showing Five and Y/n a photo of them kissing in the kitchen from last night. Y/n sat there her face turning  both pale and a bright red meanwhile Five just sat there with a smirk on his face. The whole family turned towards them and said all at the same time "Care to explain you two?"