Can't sleep

After me and Five had that talk we then just sat down and watched movies. It was getting late thats when it hit me I had no clothes. Just as I was wondering what I was gonna do Five threw a pair of Sweats and a T shirt at me he told me I could change upstairs and sleep in one of his sisters old rooms. He said I could ether pick between Allison's or Vanya's I took a look at both and decied to go with Vanya's because it felt more like something I would like very basic and cozy. I said goodnight to Five and laid down in Vanya's bed it felt a little weird no longer being in my own bed but i'll get used to it because leaving was for the best plus Five has been very kind to me even though I don't even know him. I kept on trying to go to sleep but I just could'nt get to sleep so I went to sneak downstairs and get myself a glass of milk. So as I crept my way down the MILLIONS of stairs the academy had I got into the kitchen, went into the fridge, and poured myself a nice glass of milk. I was just about to head back up the stairs unoticed until I heard a fimilar sound behind me I whirled my head around to see Five with a smirk on his face like he knew I was here. "What you doin up so late Y/n?" He asked me "Well I was getting milk until you showed up so now if you excuse me Five Im gonna go back upstairs and sleep." You can't sleep at all can't you Y/n?" "Yea no I can't Im just having a hard time getting used to this place, you know and if imma be honest I feel like im just barging into your home." Five just stood there and grabbed my hand teleporting me to my room me and Five just sat on the bed and I suddenly began to feel sleepy all of a sudden so I put my head on Five's shoulder Five just sat there not saying a word. Five waited for a little while for Y/n to be totally knocked out so he could place her on the bed as Five was about to walk out of the room he got an idea he went back over to Y/n and laid beside her as he to sudeenly fell asleep in a matter of seconds. He looked over at Y/n right before he was about to knock out and said "Her tiredness is contagious but she's really cute when she's sleeping." Five stopped, put his hands over his mouth taking a moment to recap on what he just said. That's when It hit him  he fell in love with Y/n and has been since the moment they met but the question was did Y/n feel the same?