Senior Year (Part 2)

~•~ 1 Week Later (day before Lena's Birthday) ~•~

Stef:

"Alright Jill, so everything is ready for Lena's Party?"

"Yes, after school tomorrow afternoon tell her the kids want to give her a birthday present. Then, when she gets here all her friends and family will pop out and surprise her."

"Alright sounds good."

My phone begins to ring.

"Alright Jill I have to go Lena's calling."

"Bye Stef."

I answer Lena's call

"Hey baby. What's up?"

"Nothing I just missed you."

"I miss you too."

"Can you come over? I wanna watch a movie with you."

"Yeah I can be over in about 15."

"Okay I will see you later Stef."

I hang up the phone and put on my leather jacket.

"Bye Mom I will be back in about 2 hours or so."

"Hey Stef."

"Hmm."

"What time are we supposed to be there?"

"Tomorrow at the Quinn's 2:30."

"Got it. Bye hun I love you."

"Mm Bye."

I should probably start telling my mom I love her, but I don't want to ruin this. My mom has finally started to clean up her act and I don't want to ruin it by getting all sappy.

I told Lena I would be there in 15 because I needed to stop by Roxy's to tell her the time and place to be there tomorrow and to bring the gift.

"Hey Stef."

"Hey Rox."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just stopping by to tell you to be at the Quinn's house tomorrow at 2:30 and bring the gift please."

"Okay."

"And I gave you Jenna's phone number so text her and tell her to be there at 2:30 with Phoebe."

"Okay."

"And-.."

"Stef I got it."

"Okay."

"Bye Stef."

"Later Rox."

"Oh and wipe that look off your face if you're going to see Lena. You can smell your anxiety."

I stick up my middle finger at her.

~•~3 hours later~•~

I finally get home and take a shower. I notice everyone is asleep which is nice.

I go to my bed and lay down. Ready to show Lena that 18 is gonna be her best year.

~•~ The Next Day (Lena's Birthday 3 pm) ~•~

Lena:

I see Stef outside the school.

"Oh Lena. I was just looking for you."

"Why? You already told me Happy Birthday like 17 times."

She laughs.

"I know. I just got a call from Jill. She says the girls got you a birthday present. Asked if you want to come pick it up?"