CH -20

Sana - m mom ko chodke nahi jaaungi yelled a angry shehnaaz
Sid - baat ko samjhne k koshish Karo shehnaaz mom ko m kuch nahi hone dungaa plzz jaao
Sana - siddharth ...agar maut likhi h to saath m face karenge hum ...par m kahi nahi jaarae crying out and yelling ...
Siddharth sighs n immediately turned back at rehman chacha ...aaplog nikalye m mom or shehnaaz ko lekar aata hu ...
The whole palace was burning with fire someone has done this ... surely his rivals ....
Sid covered shehnaaz with a blanket and they headed towards Sid's mom's room ...
Sid - mom ....mom....
They get shocked as Sid's mom was lying unconcious on floor with fire all around ... without wasting a sec siddharth jumped in and took her in his arms worried and gasping ...he holds shehnaaz hand and they ran towards outside where the chopper was waiting for them...
Sid entered inside with his mom and placed her safely n then went to shehnaaz up but ...
A gun shot made him freeze ...and next he saw was shehnaaz lying with blood ...she's been shot ...he panicked his senses stopped working ...one side was his mom and other side his wife ...both were fighting for life ...he was horrified ...he was traumatized ...he was gasping...he was crying ....
They were admitted into the hospital and siddharth was left alone outside with noone beside him...his mom n wife the two most important people of his life were fighting from death ...
He was heartbroken ...the siddharth who was emotionless was in pool of tears crying like a baby ...the siddharth who never believed in god was begging in front of him for help for mercy ....
Doctor told him that his mother is fine now but shehnaaz...
Sid - Dr plzz tell...what Happened ??
Dr - Sir ...she's in comma right now ...she can be conscious in a week ,a month or maybe ....n sighs ....
Sid was shattered ...his shehnaaz who use to blabber 24/7 was in comma ...laying on hospital bed lifelessly ...
He goes to meet his mom ...who was now conscious ...
Seeing his dreadful state his mom couldn't hold herself and engulfed her son in her arms ...he cried ...and cried...he sobbed ...he hiccuped ...like a baby ... terrified , horrified ...
Sid - mom vo ...vo...kab uthegi ...asked siddharth ...
His mom sighed ...it's been 2 weeks that painful incident had happened and every night siddharth use to cry in her lap trembling like a baby ...
sm - betaa himmat se kaam le ...Teri shehnaaz sherni h naa ...dekhnaa jaldi thik ho jaayegii ...
Sid looks up at her with red teary eyes - pkka na ...
Sm- nods ...pkka ...she hated to see her son Soo vunerable ...
Next day ...
Doctor has came for check-up of shehnaaz ...they are currently living in siddharths old house in Dubai ...it's a mansion ...and very few people are aware about it ...not even his dad ...
Rehman comes there ....
Sm- Kya hua rehman bhaii aap pareshan lag rae h ??
R - vo...Rani maa vo...Ashok sir ...
Sid - Kya hua h chacha ...
R - vo ...Ashok sir ka murder hogaya h ...
This was another shock for siddharth n his mom...
Sid's mom faint the moment she heard the news of her husband's murder ...
Sid holds her horrified ...his state was no less than doing sucide ...his own people his family was on urge of dying ...guilt overpowered him ...and he started blaming himself for all the misery ...
Next few days passed ...shehnaaz was still in comma n Sid's mom was quiet ...not even crying ...sitting still ...in depression n shocked ...
Siddharth was trying his best to be strong but every night he used to cry ....
It's been 1 year ...
Siddharth had shifted to India in Mumbai ...he has left mafia world and has started a new bussiness in Mumbai with his savings and gave  out his every property in Dubai for charity ... He believed maybe by this way his guilt can be decreased ...
One night ...he was sitting beside Sana telling her about his daily routine hoping she will answer ...
He had this habbit of talking n telling her about everything and anything every night ...
His mom was now normal after 5 months and was helping her son n taking care of sana ...
He was talking and then slept with his head on her side ... suddenly he felt the soft fingers carrasing his hair ...
He got up with a jerk and saw moments in her body ....he shouted n called for his mom ... doctor was called immediately and he informed them that she can regain consciousness any time ...
Sids happiness knew no boundaries ...he was beside her everytime ...from last 3 days he has not left her side ..not even took shower waiting to hear her sweet voice ...
Today his mom organized a grah shaanti Pooja n Sid was relecuently agreed to perform the pujaa ...
He was performing the pujaa when he heard soft foot steps ...his heart pondered he knew it's her ...he didn't need to turn back ...
Siddhattthhhh....her voice came and his tears knew no bounds
Seeing him crying she giggled and jumped in his arms ...and he closed his eyes ...today he was completed.....he was contented ...she's back ...in his arms ...in his life ...
And like they say ...
They lived happily ever after❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz thanku Soo much for loving this book ...this was the last part ...keep loving ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️