Ch -10

She wakes up n finds herself in unfamiliar room she quickly gets up n looks out of the glass window

She wakes up n finds herself in unfamiliar room she quickly gets up n looks out of the glass window ...
Holy fuck! This is Spain my dream destination...

She tries to open the window but again it's locked she scrunches her nose cursing siddharth

She tries to open the window but again it's locked she scrunches her nose cursing siddharth ...
She goes back n finds a beautiful dress with a note
Wear this n meet me outside the villa in 20 mins wiffy!
Sana - wife! My foot huh...
She gets ready but ...but ...how can she give in to his demands Soo easily she enjoys the view from window n goes down after good one hour ...
She sees him waiting n smirks ...
Sid - u r very early darling ! I expected u to take more time n smirks...
Sana thinks- fuck ...how much he knows me ...arghh ...I was the one who made him this aware of myself!
Sna - hum yaha Kya karrae h ??
Sid - dinner Karne kaa rae h ...
Sana - Mera Matlab hum ..
Spain m Kya karrae h...
Sid - ache loving couples k trh honeymoon p aaye h baby ...btw u look lavishing ...
Sana rolls her eyes ...yes it's her fav destination n she wanted to come here for honeymoon but not like this ...not with him...or maybe ...arghh ...
Sid - chale ...my dear wife!
Sana - as if I have any other option n moves forward ...
Sid smiles looking at her ...uff I missed her ...
They go to a luxurious restaurant which was empty ...ofc he is the prince he can own restaurants she goes there n waiters serves them starters ...okay so he had already ordered everything ...all the things were her fav ...he knew it ...food is my weakness n now he's trying to charm me for his happy times ...poor he!
Sid - baby ...itna mat socho tumhare pyaare se sir m dard hojaayegaa just live the moment ...
San looks away ....arghhh...he can read minds as well...
They had there dinner in complete silence ...and headed back to the resort ...she changes in her comfortable shorts n t shirt n goes to her side of bed making a border with pillows ...
Sid sees it n smiles ...
Sid - baby ...ye border border Kyu khel rae h ...it's not the first time we are sharing bed....
Sana remember how they use to watch movies together n end up sleeping in each other's embrace that was just pure ...pure love ...pure care n this is just ...
Sana - vo m apne best friend k saath karti thi ...or ye ...ye Mera husband h Jo k ek number ka kanjraa h
Sid chukles listening this ...
Sid comes towards her n whispers huskily par ye to tumhara husband h or ye tumhare saath kuch b karsakta hai ... hainaa or vaise b it's our first night after marriage...
Sana who was moving backwards hits her back on wall n sees him just a inch away from her ...his hot breaths falling on her face ...his intense gaze making her week she closes her eyes tightly to avoid getting lost in those eyes ...those eyes were her weakness and she can't just loose ....
He bends a little and placed a soft kiss on her lips n moves back ...
Sid - good night wiffy n sleeps in his side of bed ...
Sana who is shocked with what just happened collects herself n straighten looking down as her cheeks are heating up ...This men has a different aura he can make her weak with just one touch ...arghhh sleep Sana !
She decides to teach him a lesson n a idea pop up in her mind she pats her shoulders praising her mind for the amazing idea ...
She looks at siddharth who was sleeping and thinks now wait n watch Mr shuklaa how I am gonna torture u tomorrow ...if u know my weakness than I am also aware about ur weak points ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surprise!!!!
Back with another update ...just a way to show u all that I love u guyzzz do comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️