CH-7

Next few days went all good Sid n naaz have became good friends they use to spend time together ,they use to play vedio games ,Sana use to sing and Sid use to enjoy her consert as an audience ...there were a lot of positive changes in Sid he stopped smoking and drinking ...rehman was amazed by this side of his boss ...he use to smile ,do fun with her and was mostly in a good mood ...
Sana - hayee siddharth ...tune Meri saari fav books k library banadi h rabba
Sid - taaki tu mjhe pakaye nahi ...chal ab tu apni new library dekh m aaya
Sana thinks - yrr ye Inna bura b nhi h ... infact bilkul bura nahi h Mera kitnaa dhyan rakhta hai kitni care karta hai ...par phr isne mko kidnap Kyu karaya ...or ye kabhi bhi apne mom dad k baare baat Kyu nhi kartaa ...
In night ...
Sidnaaz were seeing a movie together ...
Sid - shehnaaz ...
Sana - hmmm...
Sid - Kal Kya date hai??
Sana stops eating popcorn n looks away ...
Sid - tune mjhe Kyu nhi bataya
Sana stays quiet her eyes starts welling up ...m aati hu (low voice)
Sid holds her wrist - Kal birthday h or aaj ro rae h Kyu??
Sana - kyuki m apni family ko miss karrae hu siddharth ...yesb itna normal nhi h ...pata nhi volog kis haalat m honge ...mjhe dhund rae honge n starts crying...
Sid cups her face and whispers you are my angel n angels don't cry ... tomorrow will be the best birthday for you ...I promise...
Sana - siddharth ...mjhe gift chahye
Sid (chukles) - bol Meri maa ab Kya chahye
Sana - m Kal tumhari mom ko b bulaungi dinner p or tum unke saath cordial rahoge ...I don't know tumhara unse Kya issue hai par I want k mere special day p Mera special friend b khush ho ...
Sid looks at her Astonished how can someone be Soo selfless n caring ...
He kisses her hairs n nods ...
Next morning
Sana wakeup and find the whole room decorated with balloons she rubs her eyes and sees a big card on other side of bed ...she smiles seeing it ... suddenly door opens and a women gaurd comes and makes her wear a beautiful and puffy sandal ...
She goes to washroom where jacuzee for her bubble bath ...after a good 30 mins she comes out and girls start working on her like she's a princess she goes downwards and the whole stairs were covered with rose petals ..
She giggles and goes to the breakfast table it had 25 type of different form of foods ...she happily calls siddhattthhhh.... siddhattthhhh giggles aaja yrr.... kaha h ....
Suddenly she sees a big teddy behind her n hugs it giggling ...
She sees here n there searching him and then sees a huge box kept in living room she opens the box and Sid comes out of it with balloons wishing her a Happy Birthday song ....she giggles n hugs him and she too joins him in the box ...
Sana - hayee tu sachii pagal h
Sid - tjhse zada nhi princess...
Sana - aaj mko princess Vali feeling hi aare h ...
Sid - tu princess h ...my princess n kisses her forehead...
Sana's eyes well up with tears Sid wipes her tears and gives her a Mac book her sister was cutting cake for her crying she sees Sid who gently wipes her tears ...
The whole day she was showered with gifts and pampering by siddharth ...in every 2 hrs a new surprise...finally she gets ready with another surprise from siddharth ...
Sana gets ready in a princess dress...

Siddharth comes to take her and was just mersmerised

Siddharth comes to take her and was just mersmerised ...indeed she's a princess...he takes out a delicate diamond bracelet

Sana - beautiful ! Sid - now looking more pretty n giggles

Sana - beautiful !
Sid - now looking more pretty n giggles ...
Sid - chale princess ...
Sana goes with him n they are welcomed by Raheem Sana is astonished to see the whole place decorated Soo beautifully with her fav flowers ...
She sees Sid's mom n hugs her ...
Soon her royal cake arrives and she cuts the cake with Sid n Sid's mom on either side of her ...

Sana feeds first bite to Sid and then to his mom ...the party went really well they danced and enjoyed a lot ...
Sm- was surprised and extremely happy to see her son happy after ages ...
Everyone was witnessing the growing affection and was a part of a fairytale ...a fairytale of sidnaaz❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz I am back with another update...Happy Eid to Everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️