CH-18

She was turned back with a jerk such that her chest touched his they were inches away his hot breaths fanning on her face making her weak ...his eyes were passionate making him more desirable ...she looks at him blinking her eyes trying to understand what he's upto...
He scanned her face and his gaze got stuck on her lips that were pink and were more luscious ...
He groaned and bends down taking her lips in his for an urgent kiss ...sucking her lips between his licking and biting her lower lips ... satisfied he looked back running out of breath ...he could feel her hearbeats her heart was thudding vigrously so was his ...he looked at her ...her lips were red n puffy due to the kiss he smirked seeing her cheeks turning pink ...he bend down near her ears n inhaled her scent groaning he whispered huskily ...you are driving me crazy! And bites her earlobe ..he places feather kisses from her earlobe to her neck sucking and licking her skin ...she tasted like a nectar and he was the butterfly ...he placed a wet audible kiss just above her shoulder putting her dress down from shoulder ...groaning in his passion he bite there leaving a red mark on her delicate skin satisfied he again looked at her ...her eyes were closed n she was biting her lower lip not wanting to moan ... frustrated he again took her lips in his while she clutched his shirt ..it was a passionate kiss he looked at her eyes once done and all he could see was love and trust ...he bends towards her and whispers sexily  am I  not romantic baby ...Sana who was lost in his touch comes back to her senses ..and looks at him his eyes were mischievously looking at her ...
She looked at him furiously then shocked than confused and finally blushing hard ...looks down she blushes n just nods ...
Sid - shall we continue the bussiness I can very well show you how romantic I am ...
Sana looked at him n after a minute realizes what he's upto n gulps hard ...
She looks here n there playing with her dress while he in a go lifts her up in his arms in bridal style her arms snake around his neck tightly ...he puts her on bed and lays beside her hugging her close in his embrace n mumbles khaanaa bahot achaa thaa ...n looks down or sweet dish bhi looking at her lips ...
She was flushed with his statement ...n thinks ...Sana come-on vo bahot mushkil se open up huaa h uu to vddi sherni bnti h ab kyaa huaa jawab de usse ...take a deep breath ..with this she instantly climbs sitting on him looking at him mischievously much to his surprise ...she pulls him to her with his collar ...tu na zada chant mat bana Kar samjhaa ...she snapped...
Pehle taareef nahi karsakta thaa tu n continue her blabber but he ...he was not at all listening he was lost ...she was sitting on him her legs on either side of him he was loosing it ...he knew this little girl will be death of him ... groaning he says ...baby don't do this I won't stop this time ...he was feeling himself hardening ...he was loosing the long self control she was making him insane waking the inner beast ...she bits her lips making him groan n whispers huskily in his ears Mr shuklaa who stopped u ...this was it he loosed it and the very next moment he switches there positions and now she was under him caged ...like a pray n he was like a hungry lion ...
He pinned her hand on the bed and attacked her lips this time it was a agressive kiss ...sucking her upper lip with his he bite it and suck it then lick it moving to her neck while his one hand was roaming senseously on her bare waist pulling her closer n closer she closed her eyes giving herself to him she knew there's no turning back now ...he kissed her desirably , passionately marking her as his ...she clutched his shirt tightly closing her eyes feeling him ...there clothes were long discarded on floor and now he was shielding her with his body over her ...he groaned looking at the love bites on her soft skin and smirks looking her all red with his passionate bites ... satisfied with there pleasure they lay beside each other ...hands interwined with each other panting heavily ...she moves closer to himsnuggling in his chest  and he holds her protectively covering them  with warm duvet n whispers in her eyes you are the most beautiful I have ever seen ...I love you !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz back with another update ...must admit ...writing these scenes are not my cup of tea but you guyzz can make me write anything (gande bacche)🙈 do comment love u all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️