CH-6

Siddharth turn and froze the moment he sees his mother standing with eyes filled with tears ...his eyes become red in attempt to hide his tears ...he just smiles looking at her a wholehearted smile , a genuine happiness was visible on his face ....he tends to move towards her but stops in middle way and in a hurry left the place ...
Sana who was all happy for him seeing him emotional for his mom was left his utter confusion...
Sm sighs and looks at Sana - chal khana nhi khilaayi n smiles painfully...
Post dinner she kisses Sana on forehead and mumbles a thanku ...n leaves!
It's been late night but there was no sign of siddharth ...Sana who was waiting for him couldn't hold more n goes out of room to search him ...upon asking the gaurds about him she comes to know that he is in study ...
G - mam noone is allowed to go inside
S - Mera na ...dimag na sadda ...side hatt!
She enters inside but the very next sight makes her stomach churn ... everything was scattered inside ...and Sid lying on floor he was intoxicated ... without thinking further Sana rushed inside ...
S - sidhaarth....o my God are u ok??
Sid looked at her and drink another sip of alcohol ...
Si - just get the fuck out of here (yell)
S - no...I won't ...plzz Meri baat suno tumne bahot peeli hai
Sid again pushes her to shrugg her but in vein she falls on floor and her hand gets a cut by glass piece ...
Sana whinces in pain ...
Sid gets worried seeing her pain n rushes towards her ...
Sid - kaha thaa na Maine ...mere saath rahogi to sirf dukh hi milegaa ...m kisi ko bhi khush nahi rakh sakta ...n sobs silently
Sana cups his face - nhi ...tum Dil k bure nhi ho ...infact you are gentle & kind ...Maine dekhaa h tum kaise apni staff k care karte ho ...
Sid holds her more tightly - tum mjhpe bharosa karti ho??
Sana nods seeing in his eyes ..
He hugs her and snuggles his head in her chest as if he's hiding himself from the world ...
Sana gets shocked but then let him do as it's calming him down...
After few mins he again sees her hand and starts paniking ...he was blabbering anything and everything and was not keeping himself quiet ...
Sana kisses him to make him quiet ...he was first shock but than reciprocate it ...she tries to move but he holds her waist more tightly n it only deepens the kiss ...after they run out of breath they part ways and Sid keeps his head on her lap n sleeps immediately like a baby holding her hand ...
Sana carrasess his hairs and wipes his tears ...
Sana's pov.
Jo bhi Maine Kiya I don't know sahi tha ya galat  ...it was necessary for him ..ek baat to clear hogayi hai ...he loves his mom par kuch asaa h Jo isse rok Raha hai ...par kyaa?? I need to find out bcz I have this urge to help him out in his misery !
Sana wakeup in early morning and leaves the room to not make it awkward for them ...she quickly takes a bath and removes the blood from her hands ...
She then goes to kitchen and prepare parathas not only for her but for him as well ....
Here ...Sid wakesup n finds himself sleeping in his study that too on floor ..he sighs but flashback of last night starts haunting him then he remembers that kiss ...how her one touched calm his chaos ...her care ,her consern and hand ?? Ok shit ...it was bleeding ...he runs to his room n finds her trying to bandage herself making faces ...
Sid takes ointment from her and quietly does her bandage ...
S - thanku ...
Sid - hmm...
S - ajeeb h ...ye b nhi puchega k lagi kaise ?? (Thinks)
Sid - mjhe peene k baad b sab yaad rehtaa h ...
S - ohh (isse kiss b yaad hogi syappa Sana bhaag yaha se) n she tries to move but he holds her and pulls her towards him and she bangs on his chest ..
Sid tucks her hair strand behined her ears ...
Sid whispers in her ears - you are a very bad kisser
Sana was all red listning him ...she didn't looked at him and he smirks seeing her ...he kissed her cheeks making her more flushed and whispers a sweet thanku angel! N leaves leaving a blushing Sana behind
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz back with another update do comment your views❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️