CH-3

Sana comes down and stands near dinning table where Sid joins her giving a smirk ...
S - ab batao ??
Sid - m khaate time baat nahi karta ..mjhe school m yeh sikhaya Gaya hai ...
Sana - ohhh ...to tumhaare school m kisi ko kidnap kaise Kara jaaye ye b sikhaya hogaa
Sid - nhi ...vo Meri khudki mehnat hai ..
Sana is now clearly annoyed ...
Sid - vaise m Bata du agar tum baith Kar breakfast karlo to ...
S - mjhe bhook nhi hai n looks away
Sid - okay to ek kaam Karo mjhe khilaa do
Sana looks at him with wide eyes ...is he for real??
Sid - Sach jaana hai na
Sana makes a disgusting face n starts feeding him fruits and bread ...he licks  her fingers and smirks ...she moves her hand back but he holds her and gestures her to continue ...after breakfast that was more a teasing session as he was biting and liking her fingers smirking...
Sana - ab bataoge m yaha Kya karrae hu ??
Sid - hmm...to first of all ye Dubai hai or m yaha ka king ! Secondly tum yaha apne baap k vjh se ho or jabtak vo loan vapas nhi kardeta yahi rahogi ...
Sana - what?? Loan?? Dad??
Sid leaves from there when stops listning her yell...
Sana - m bhaag jaungi yaha se dekh lenaa ...shehnaaz gill naam h Mera ...
Sid turns and smirks - all the best then! N leaves ...
Sana - huh...n goes to her room which was now clear by staff ...
Sana - Kya karu har trf to gaurds hai yaha phone b nahi hai ...m ..raat ko ...yes m raat ko bhaag sakti hu ...
At night ..
It's 2:30 am ...
Sana covers herself with a shawl and starts moving down to see silence as everyone has slept ...she goes out in garden and finds the main door far away as it's a palace ...she starts running and finally is out of his palace premises ...she runs aimlessly after running of 30 mins she finds a shelter and decides to relax there ...it was a hotel ...she goes inside and ask for water ...they gave her the water and she thanks them ...
She was panting heavily when someone taps on her shoulder making her freeze ...
She turns around to find rehman and those white suited men...
R - nice try it was ...
Sana looks at him - dekho ...plz tumhare boss ko pata bhi nhi chalega mjhe jaane do ...khdenaa bhaag gayi ya Marr gayi plzz dekho tumhari b to family h naa sochoo Kal ko tumhari beti ko koi kidnap karle to??
Rehmaan goes in thinking mode whereas sana thought her plan is working when avoice comes from behind...
Sid - uski family k saath yesb kabhi nahi hogaa
Rehman gets back to his position ...
Sana facepalms herself - aagya !
Sid - nice try baby ...and come towards her and pulls her in his arms and they head back to there palace the whole way Sana tries to free herself from him but all her tries were useless ...he takes her again in his arms and takes her to his room and shuts the door ...
He throws her on his bed ...
Sana - tum pgl ho Kya?? Kabhi injection laga dete ho kabhi godd m uthaa lete ho phr naye naye kamre m le aate ho ...
Sid comes close to her she starts moving back till her back touches the hardboard of bed ...his breaths falls on her face his eyes gazing her intensely ...she looks here n there unable to take his gaze ...
Sid - shhh...kitnaa bolti ho ...ab suno ..and starts roaming his fingers on her face ...tum jab jab yaha se bhaagne k koshish karogi ...m ..tab tab tumhe utha Kar le aaunga n whispers in her ears huskily such that his lips brushes against her earlobes making her breath hitch ...n believe me mjhe asa karne m koi problem nahi hai ...Ulta mjhe to maza aaraha hai ...n moves back only to find her sweating and breathing heavily he smirks and continue aaj se tum yaha rahogi mere room m ...
Sana - Kyu???? Nhi ...bilkul nahi ...m kisi unknown k saath room share nhi krungi ...
Sid - m unknown nhi hu baby ...aaj se tumhara sbkuch m hi hu ...
He leaves from there leaving a confused n angry Sana behined ...soon all her necessary items shifts in his room ...

Heyaa guyzz back with another update do comment n lemme know your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzz back with another update do comment n lemme know your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️