CH -1

India...
The girl punches the men around her with equal force and fights like a fierce tigress ...
Director - cut...superb shot shehnaaz!
Sana gives her hand to the men - hey u okay??
M - ahh..y..ye..ahh
Sana rolls her eyes - take him to the fuckin hospital n leaves
She goes inside her vanity and change in her cotton jumpsuit with high poney and leave for her library ...her bodyguard follows her while she's on cycle she stops near a flower shop n buys white lilies and proceeds towards her library...it's a daily routine for shehnaaz she just love books ...they are her best friend and she believes books are the best for you to join you in your loneliness...
She parks her cycle outside the library and goes inside and searches for the new edition that is being installed today ...she takes her fav books and leaves again for her photoshoot ...
Sana was in her vanity when her bodyguard came ...
Punit - mam vo mjhe 1 hr k break chahye thaa actually wife k tabyat think nhi h ...
Sana - wasn't she pregnent ??
P - yes mam!
S - to yaha Kya karrae ho punit go to her she needs u more than me n 3 din kaam p aane k zaroorat nahi hai
P- par ma.m...
S - leave ( sternly)
Punit sighs n leaves ...he knows she's rude but only from outside inside she's a caring soul!
Sana was done with her makeup and was looking hell hot in her costume ..
Sana - abhi Tak spot dada bulaane nahi aaye ....
She thought to go out as she's ready ..
She comes down from vanity walking towards shooting location busy in her phone ...

She sees a lot of men all suited in white coat pant standing there and a men in about his 30s sitting beside her producer ...all the cast & crew including producer was shivering in fear ...
The men sees Sana n smirks...
Sana raised an eyebrow - what?? Who are you ?? (Rudely)
He just smirks and stands ...
S - are u deaf?? Who the fuck are you ?? N what you want??
The men came towards her ...hello I am Rahim n smiles ...
Sana- do hell with it ...what are u doing here ?? (Yells)
R - we have come to take u to boss
S - and who told you I will go...and who the hell is your boss and what he wants from me?? Speak??? (Yells again)
Rahim scratches his face in frustration -you yell Soo much young lady ..
And in a instance someone from behined injects Sana a drug and she falls unconcious ...they take her with them and soon they were in the private helicopter flying to Dubai amirates...
Rahim calls his boss- boss kaam hogaya hai...nahi ...bahot zada naatak karrae thi to Dena paraa...nhi Kam dosage hi diyaa hai ...nhi sir kisi me nahi haath lagaya mohtarma ko ...ji..behtar n cuts the call...
She opens her eyes and found herself in a royal room

Sana - what the hell m yaha Kya karrae hu?? Arghh my arms are paining ..
She gets up and goes out of the room she was astonished to see the beautiful palace ...

She comes down and sees a men sitting on boss chair and a lot of white suited mens were surrounding him ...she couldnt see his face but she understood that he must be there boss...

Sana (shouts) - What the hell is going on?? And who the fuck are you ??
Everyone looks at her shocked she's shouting yelling and that too in front of boss ...and in Ashok palace ...only siddharth Ashok Shukla has the right to raise his voice in this palace noone else is allowed to do so...it's a crime here...
Two men sees each other and then to Sid who is looking at Sana ....as per the rule ..they go towards her in order to take her inside ...as soon as one men tries to hold her arm she twists his hand and kicks him on his main part ..she sees other with fire in her eyes and punches him on face snatching the gun from him ...rehmaan scrunches his nose in irritation whereas siddharth stands up smirking ...
R - young lady aap jaanti b hai aap kyaa karrae hai ...iskaa anjaam Kya hogaa??
Sana - ohh cut the crap! Firstly my fuckin name is shehnaaz n secondly holding the gun tightly looking at siddharth straight in his eyes without blinking - I am not afraid of your boss ..
Everyone was beyoned shocked ...her dare move can take her life but why boss is letting her do this was a mystery ...
Sid just smirks n move forwards ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz back with another one do comment n lemme know ur views❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️