CH-2

Siddharth moves towards Sana with a evil smirk although Sana was nervous and bit scared from inside but she didn't broke the eye contact ...
Sid - darling ...look down (calmly)
S - no...I am not afraid of you
Sid again move forwards - ohh to tum mjhse nahi darti ??
Sana while moving a bit back - fucking No ...now backoff you ...
And before she could say something someone again injects her the drug and she faints immediately in sids arms ...
Sid - ummm...vanilla I like the smell and lifts her in his arms and moves towards the room...
He lays down her on bed and moves up but then sees her ...
Sid's pov.
What is just happening ...this wasn't the plan ...why I am Soo much attracted towards her face ...this innocence ..those fierce eyes ...she was fucking going to kill me sometime back and I am here taking care of her ...that too gently ...is it me ?? Arghh Sid you need a drink badly ...
After sometimes Sana opens her eyes again n finds herself in the same room she sits up ..
S - babaji ...ye Kya horaha hai ?? Ye kon h ?? Mjhe kaise jaanta hai ?? Or m kaha hu ??
She tries to open the gate but it's locked all the windows are too locked frustrated and angry she starts throwing things here n there ...the men listens the sound and informs rehmaan about it ...
R- vo uth gayi hai ...khudaya ye ladki ..
Sid - usse ab injection mat Dena it's toxic ...
R - yes boss!
Here Sana is all tired of screaming and making the room a pure mess ...
She finally sits in a corner and sobs remembering her father and her sister...
Sana - Maine Kya bigaada hai ISS aadmi ka mko yaha baand k le aaya hai ...kuch pucho to injection laga deta hai ...
Late at night her rooms door open slightly and a well soffisticated  women  enters with a servant with food tray
Sana sees her but doesn't shout bcz she found her good and calm ...
She enters inside and sits beside Sana and carrasess her face which is all pale and red due to continuous crying ..she lovingly carrasess her face face n speaks - khaana khaalo
Sana looks at her like a baby n nods no
Sm- beta khana khaa logi to usse larne easy hojaayegaa hainaa
Sana - vaise ek baat bolu ...bhuk lagge thi mko or phr ...khaane k Kya galti ...n sees food which is looking delicious ...
Sm smiles - m khilaau??
Sana just nods like a baby ..
Sm- wipes her tear n makes her eat food ...she cleans her mouth and makes her drink juice and kisses her forehead ...
Sana holds her hand - aap kon ho ??
Sm- mjhe apna to pata nahi par tu paree hai n leaves ...
Sana was now much relieved and sleeps by sitting on floor itself...
Next morning...
Sid comes there with rehmaan and sees the whole room distructed ...
He goes near the sleeping shehnaz and even he didn't knew when his hands gently put her hair strands back and he sees her sleeping face her cute pout ...her tears that had dried up ...he felt bad for her but then he remembers his promise and again get back to his poker face n stands up ...he gestures rehmaan and he gives him a jug of water and Sid splits the water on Sana who was sleeping ..
Sana wakes up with a jerk - what the F...
She sees Sid and stands up with anger flaring inside her - problem Kya h tumhari ?? Pagal ho?? Manners mahi hai ?? You ...
Sid holds her by waist - shhh....uthtee hi shuru hogyi ...it's 8:45 or is palace ka rule h yaha 9:10 k baad breakfast nahi milta ...so be quick .... understood!
His authorative tone made Sana nervous and she took good 5 mins to compose herself ...while Sid was about to turn
She again yells - m nhi aaungi ?? R u fucking serious ?? Tum kon ho ?? M kaha hu ?? Ye sb batane k bajaye tum mko breakfast p invite karne aaye ho ?? Are u for real??
Sid turns towards her scans her from top to toe n smirks - tumhaare questions k answer m Breakfast p de sakta hu agar tum late na Hui too ...n change karke aana (move close to her ) bcz find women more tempting when they are in black !
Sana - jerk! N looks away ...
The servent comes there with number of dresess for her n leaves not even glancing at her once in fear she sighs !
He leaves from there n Sana sees the clock it's already 9:01 she rushed to bathroom took a quick shower n comes out wearing a pink jumpsuit and pony her hairs ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz back with another update do comment and lemme know❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️