Sid-naaz-baaz.....🤜🤛

Start from the beginning

sach batao tho mujhe shehnaaz bohot acchi lagi...mei baas usse apne pas rakhna chati thi...

SS: mommm!! app sorry feel kiyu kar rahi ho...apne nehi dekha shehnaaz bhi apko kitni pyaar kar rahi thi...i am sure mom o uski bhai ko mana legi.....app tension maat lo..

SM: thu bhi na le...ajha rest kar thora....kal sefu bhi ayegi....

SS: yeah mom...

At gill house:
It's been dawn to dusk....Shehbaaz was quite from that moment... Shehnaaz was restless but fearing what would she tell maa.....
shehbaaz was noticing shehnaaz but said nothing.....
At morning:
shehnaaz was getting ready for office...she was also quite from morning...she was about to leave when shehbaaz called her...

SB: motto!!! mere liye ek accha sa shirt nikal de,mujhe bhi accha dekh na hein...bahar ja raha hu...

SG: Thujhe kaha jana hein!!! obi shubbha shubha! tune bataya nehi... mei office se bhi chutti nehi li...

SB: tera saar!! oh kal bl rahi thi na.. tho chaal...

Shehnaaz got shocked, as she couldn’t believed baaz agreed to go there...she shouted in excitement.. "sachhhhhhhhhhh"

SB: motto!!! kan fatt jayega mera...

SG : she ran to hugg him...  baaz thu nehi janta tu kitna cuteee heinnn..mera gaduuuuuu.. Maaa bohot  khush hogi, hayye!! mei daar geyi thi, maa ko kiye bolu soch soch ke..

SB: abb!!  chale...

At Sidharth house:

sidharth & his mom was having breakfasts... sidharth mom went hurriedly  towards the door when heard the sound 

SG: Maaaa...

SM: betha!!!  main kab se teri intezaar kar rahi thi....

shehnaaz ran towards SM & hugged her tightly...

shehbaaz & sidharth was looking amusedly at the newly formed ma -beti bond...sidharth eyes went on shehbaaz who was there on wheelchair as shehbaaz also felt his gaze....he tried to go ahed but stopped seeing shehbaaz tried to avoid his eye contact...He felt shehbaaz was not feeling comfortable..

SM: shehbaaz!! betha jhi..mujhe bohot khusi huyi app is maa ki bhaat mane,aur iha pe aye...isse apne hi ghar samjho...

SB: Namasthe aunty!!! thank you shehnaaz kho itna pyaar dene ke liye... app mera phikar na karoo...menu khuch farak nehi parta j jaha shehnaaz hei ohi mera ghar....

Sidharth mom could understand he was still not fully convince & happy to live here but somehow for shehnaaz he was here....but she knew he would also accept this as his home as the way they accept them as family...

shehnaaz introduced baaz with sidharth... shehbaaz just gave a faint smile seeing him & Sidharth just gave a smile back...

SM: betha mei ne outhouse ready kar diya hei....calling out Sidharth she ordered him to show them the outhouse..

SS: ha mom!! mai leke jata hu unhe

sidharth, shehnaaz & shehbaaz went towards the outhouse...

Shehnaaz was on cloud9, she was enjoying the scenario... suddenly she saw garden adjacent to the outhouse...

SG: wow!! itni pyaari garden hei eha....pls mei dekh ayu....
(shehnaaz had two important person beside her right now...who unconditionally took her all nakras....they pampered her,that's why she only shows tantrums infront of them...)

As soon shehnaaz saw the swing she started to run towards that...sidharth & shehbaaz at the same time shouted

SS: shehnaaz, sambal ke

SB: motto,ghir jayegi...

Their eyes met with each other....
SS: oh...hh.. bar  bar thakra jathi hein...hesitantly tried to state the fact...

SB: jhalli hein.....

sidharth leaned over  the wall beside shehbaaz...for the ist time sidharth finding it difficult to start a conversation.shehbaaz was  younger in age from sidharth but sidharth didn’t know the perfect word to start the conversation....Seeing shehnaaz on swing forgetting her surroundings shehbaaz started abruptly saying-

SB: yee jaan hei meri,khuch bhi kar saktha hu iske khusi ke liye.......(a wide curve from in his lip seeing her happy)

SS: ( Aur meri jaan nikal jathi hei agar isse dhukhi dekh tha hu tho...his eyes also went in her direction)

SB: sabse laad usse mili hei ma - papa se,pamper bhi,mein chota hu par nadaniya yee karti hein but jab responsibility lene khi time ho tho maturity yee dhikha thi hei...  uski chere ki udasi ki karan nehi banna chahatha..

SS: (Aur uski chere ki ek hassi khe liye dil behchen ho jata hei mera)

SB: har shas mei uski khusiyo ke liye dua mangta hu....

SS( aur mera shas atak jata hein jab usse mai dukhi dekhta hu)

Shehnaaz unknown of the fact the two people of her life confessing how much they care for her.. one was vocal, & other was thinking which yet to be vocal...but they were their for her no matter what....

Shehnaaz felt blessed seeing baaz  & sidharth together.... she felt kind of protected from this cruel world...she smiled seeing them....... naaz the reason of a newly formed  bond sid & baaz...this  two person, her well-wisher.. 🙂🙂🙂well it will take little time to form a bond between  sid & baaz...but it gonna be blast when this two will became buddies....

That’s for today....How was the update..let me know in the comments....& thank you so much 😘