Chap.17: Jealous

Your pov

"Come on everyone, we need to get going!" Takeda-sensei called all of us over to board the bus and say farewell to Nekoma.

I stayed behind for a little bit, trying to forget what just happened with Hinata but my face is still red like a tomato.

"You ok Shorty? You seem a little red?" Kuroo snuck up behind me, in which case, frightened me.
"K-Kuroo! I-I'm alright j-just tired! Y-Yeah Woo!" I wiped my forehead, pretending I was tired. The heat on face instantly cooled down but the thought of Hinata kissing me still lingers in my mind.

"(L/n) come on we're leaving now."

"Ah see ya Kuroo, Kenma!" I waved at them and they waved back at me.

I got on the bus and looked at the people inside some were sleeping peacefully while some were restless. As I look around, my eyes made contact with Hinata's. We both looked away with a blush on our face.

I walked to end of the bus to take a sit, I glanced at Tsukishima as I walk pass him, he looked at me with a glare making me look away. I didn't really know what his deal was so I shrugged it off, not minding anything about it.

I sat down, plugged in my earphones and listened to some anime songs. I got a notification from a person I named Muscle freak.
(A/n crossover with Free!)
———————————————————
Muscle freak
Hey (F/n)-chan!!
———————————————————

———————————————————
UwU
Hi Gouuu! Whats upp
———————————————————

———————————————————
Muscle freak
Me and the boys are at Miyagi rn
*sends a selfie with the Iwatobi swim club*
I was wondering if we can go to a cafe
Together :DD
—————————–—————————

———————————————————
UwU
Sureeeeee!! I can finally keep in touch
with you and the others
———————————————————

The bus stopped and Takeda-sensei woke everyone up, telling them they're back at Karasuno. I shook Yuu-chan and Tanaka lightly on the shoulder to wake them up. They groaned and said to wait 5 more minutes.

I looked at them blankly and called Ennoshita to carry them out of the vehicle.

We practiced a little more at the gym and head home.

1 week later

I sat by the window, taking a sip from my (fav/drink), waiting for Gou and the others.

"(F/n)-channn!!!" Someone pounced me from behind, making me choke on my drink. I turned around to see a girl with maroon hair and eyes.

"G-Gou! Ah don't scare me." She sat across the table and we had a little talk.

"Ne how are you? Do you still swim? What school do you go to? Is there any guys with mus-"

"Alright stop there. I'm great, I only swim often, and I go to Karasuno."

We asked questions to each other left and right and answered them right away. I just realized that she came alone without the others.