Chap.9: Aoba Johsai

3rd person POV
The alarm rang telling (L/n) to wake up, she yawned, got up realizing she's on her bed and Yamaguchi was still sleeping on the floor.

"Hehe...you care about me too much..you carried me to the bed, didn't you? Yamguchi-kun." She whispered to herself so that Yamaguchi can't hear her voice.

Some time later (Yamaguchi's POV)
I woke up and looked at the bed beside me to see (L/n) was not there.

Maybe she's awake already

I took a shower and went downstairs to see her baking more cookies.

"Ohayo Yamaguchi-kun! I made some dorayaki, just a quick breakfast while walking to school, here!"
She handed me a freshly cooked dorayaki (a/n its two pancakes with filling between them)

"Th-Thanks" while she prepared the cookies in the oven, I took a bite from the dorayaki, flavor started to burst through my mouth.

"Oishi!" She can really cook good food.

"Thanks! Let's get going now." I nodded in reply, can't speak because my mouth was full.

Your POV
Yamaguchi and I were walking to school and saw Tsukishima along the way.

"Ohayo Tsukki!" The freckled boy greeted the tall male.

He turned his head to find us both walking at him. He looked like he didn't care but his eyes were filled with some jealousy.

"Good morning you two." He said with slight irritation and continued to walk forward. I sighed, trying to get another dorayaki out of my bag.

This lamp post skipped breakfast, he should eat so his energy will go back.

"Here, eat up, you didn't even bother to eat breakfast good thing I have another one."

"How did you- never mind." He snatched the food from my hand and took a big bite out of it. This dude really is hungry. The three of us walked to school in silent while eating our food in peace.

Time skip (3rd person POV)
They made it to the gym, all of the players seem fired up for their practice match later at Aoba Johsai. (L/n) gave them some tactics on what to do on the court to win the game.

(L/n) sat at the bench, plugged in her earphones and started to play on her phone with her best friends in junior high, Kunugigaoka Junior High.

A couple minutes in her game, Tanaka didn't receive the ball properly and its going to her direction.

Crap!, its going to her direction!-

She tilted her head, the ball zoomed past her eyes and hit the wall behind her.

"Oi...stop aiming the ball to my head..." Her eyes were focused on the game, not minding the stares of the members.

"What are you talking about (F/n)?" One of her friends, Nagisa Shiota, asked in game.

"Sorry, I almost got hit by a volleyball- Oi! Karma! Stop rushing or we'll gonna lose this raid!" She yelled.