Chap.16: I Like You!

*A few days later*
Your pov

We were riding a bus to the gym where we will play against Nekoma, a school from Tokyo. I looked out the window, admiring the area of Miyagi until I saw a familiar gym. It was the gym where Nekoma has been practicing.

"(N/n)-chann! We're here! Whoa that's a big fcking gym!" Yuu-chan hogged the window squishing me in the process.

"Yuu-chan please stop hogging the fcking window!" I tried to push him away, not exerting much strength to him since I'm tired.

"Hey language you two!" Suga warned us, he really is the team mom. The bus stopped and everyone started to bring their things and get off. I packed my things and got ready to go outside, I waited for Kiyoko since Yuu-chan and Tanaka told me too.

Look after Kiyoko-san~ alright (N/n)-chan~?

Their words stuck into my mind, giving me the biggest responsibility I can think of.

"(L/n) you can get off the bus now I'll be right behind you." The pretty manager said in a sweet and gentle voice, I nodded and slowly got off the bus.

I walked beside Kiyoko, pretty lucky really to be with her. I looked at the boys then a guy with a mohawk, Yamamoto, suddenly screamed in surprise.

"Y-Y-You g-got a g-g-girl ma-manager?!?" He felt defeated and let himself fall down, he looked at me with widened eyes, stood up and backed away, pointing at me with shaking hands, I waved at Yamamoto warily.

"Hey Yamamoto-" "Y-You're the girl with (h/c) hair t-that time!? Are you their manager too?!"

"No, well kinda, I just help them train." His face looked pale as he stood there like a statue, you walked pass him to greet Kenma.

"Sup Ke-kun!"

"Stop calling me Ke-kun, I don't have feelings for you." I scratch the back of my head, forgot that he told me to stop calling him that. I apologized to him saying I got used to it too much.

Hinata's pov (fast pov change)

"Eh (L/n)-chan you know Kenma?"

"Yeah! I used to play volleyball with him and Nekoma's captain!" I looked at her in surprise, getting a little jealous of Kenma.

A few games later (3rd person pov)

Karasuno and Nekoma fought for 7 sets total due to a certain person with unlimited stamina, even though she wasn't playing, (L/n) was exhausted. She asked Takeda-sensei if she can step out for some air while the players were resting.

Once she's outside she inhaled the fresh air making her feel relaxed.

Meanwhile inside the gym...

Hinata was sitting beside Kenma, He wanted to ask Kenma something but he was nervous. Kenma noticed Hinata's uneasiness and asked him what's wrong while playing a game.

"Shoyo what's wrong? You're shaking." Hinata was snapped back to reality. He got the courage to ask him about something.

"Kenma I wanted to a-ask you something..."

"Yeah what is it?" He still played his game not even looking at Hinata.

"W-When (L/n)-chan called you 'Ke-kun' you t-told her to stop calling you that b-because you d-don't have feelings for h-her. W-What do you mean by that?"

Kenma paused his game and looked up the sky for a sec, then looked at Hinata's eyes waiting for his answer.

Kenma sighed and told him why.

"(L/n) uses honorifics in a weird way especially 'kun'..." Kenma was hesitating whether to continue or not, he glanced at Hinata one more time and sighed.

"She's very observant if she calls a person by 'kun' it means she knows you have feelings for her." Hinata's eyes widened and he was blushing like crazy. Kenma didn't mind and continued.

"But she always think its not romantic feelings and just wants to play around with them. I heard her cheer for you in the matches with the honorific I guess you have feelings for her."

Steam was coming out from Hinata's head from embarrassment, Kenma startled and backed away from him.

"W-W-W-Wait b-but she calls t-three people from m-m-my team 'kun' d-don't tell m-me...!!?" Kenma nodded slowly and covered his ears cause of the loud child.

"If she calls other people 'kun' then they also like her... I'm not really great with stuff like that so its up to you- eh Shoyo?" He looked to were he was sitting before but Hinata suddenly disappeared. He continued his finally finish from explaining and was getting tired.

Hinata's pov

"(L/n)-channnnnnn!!!" (L/n) got startled when I yelled, I grabbed her hand and dragged to a place where I think no one will go.

"H-Hinata-kun why are we here?"

"I-I-I wanted to tell you something." My face turned red and I was sweating in nervousness , She looked at me with a confused and worried face as I was shaking. I held my hand to calm myself down.

Calm down, calm down I just need to tell her I like her, it's easy just calm down

Author's pov

"Hinata-kun are you ok? You're shaki- hmph!" Hinata suddenly clasp his lips with yours, His eyes were close-shut while yours were wide-open, can't process what's happening.

He unclasped his lips from yours, he was flustered, blushing a very bright red color.

"I-I-I l-like y-you!!" He ran off in lightning speed. The sensation that he did never left your lips. Your face blew a fuse and turned red like a tomato. You stood there covering your face with your hands from embarrassment. Not sure how to face him after that.

"Tch.."

You heard receding footsteps meaning someone watched you and Hinata. Your eyes widened and ran towards the corner to see who it was.

You looked and no one was there, you thought it was the wind or your imagination.

To be continued 💙 (sorry if it got kinda weird and cringy :/)