Chapter 2: Bangtan Boys

Eunji's POV

"There's only one rule you need to follow for doing this Job Miss Yoon." Miss Go said.

We are now inside her car going to the dorm of the group I'm going to work with.

I went to Miss Go's office first thing in the morning and she explained to me that I'm gonna be a Personal Assistant of Bangtan Boys. When I asked her what is Bangtan Boys,
she's dumbfounded at the truth that I didn't know that Famous Kpop group! But I explain to her that I'm not really into that kind of thing because all I know is to work, work, and work. She said that it's better that I'm not a fan so that I can do my Job easily without fangirling.

"What is it Ma'am?" I asked.

"Don't ever tell to anyone that your working to BTS. And don't tell where the boys living, Arraseo?" she looked at me then back to the road.

"Yes Ma'am. Why do I even do that." I said.

"I just want to make sure,for the security of the boys from their crazy fans."

"No problem Ma'am. I know how to shut my mouth."

"Good then."

After an hour we arrived at the 3 storey house. And my jaw dropped when I saw how beautiful it is.

We walked near the door and Miss Go knocked. After a minute the door opened revealing a boy who looks like a gangster because of his hair and get up. But I can't deny that he's a freaking good looking guy!

"Oh! Miss Go!" he greeted then he looked at me confused.

"Don't you want us to come in?" Miss Go raising her right brow.

"Ooops! I'm sorry!! Come in." he moved aside and we walk in. And I saw the most hilarious things I don't want to see in my entire life!! The living room is a very big mess! Anything is scattered all around.

When I looked around I saw two boys who is now looking at me from head to toe. But in the end they smiled and approach Miss Go.

"Miss Go!! What are you doing here and who is this beautiful lady with you?" The chubby boy said then look at me again.

"One question at a time Jimin!"

So Jimin is the name huh?

"Well, I'm here to introduce to you your new Personal Assistant." Miss Go said and gestured me to inroduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Eunji Yoon.I'm gonna be your new personal assistant. Hope we can be a good friends." I bowed then I smiled at them.

"I'm going to leave now" Miss Go said then faced me.

"You better get along and know the other members, I have an important meeting to attend." She continued.

"It's okay Ma'am. Take care." I said then she bid her goodbye and leave me to these 3 good looking guys who's looking intently to me.

I smiled at them awkwardly because of their gazes. But it is stopped when a 2 other boys came to the scene.

"Hey! Guys! what are you guys do....Woah!." the boy with a cap said who didn't finish his words the moment he saw me. The two boys came and now they are 5 standing infront of me and I'm now blaming myself why i didn't drink a vitamins for growing because, God they are giants!!

"Hello there, young miss! Who are you?" the cap boy asked whose looking at me with a smile.

Before I can answered the Gangster boy answered first.

"She's going to be our new personal assistant."

"Ah! Hello! I'm Yoon Gi! But you can call me Suga! and you are?" the cap boy said who extend his hand for a handshake that I gladly take.

"I'm Eunji Yoon! Nice to meet you!"

We handshake and then the boy who came with him spoke.

"Hello! I'm Kim Seok Jin! call me Jin."

Then the gangster introduce too.

"I'm Nam Joon but call me Rapmon! Short for Rapmonster."

I remember my friend NamJoo Just one letter and they have the same name.

Then the chubby one spoke.

"I'm Jimin! and this is Jung Ho Seok but we called him J-hope!" he pointed the boy that's with him earlier when we came in.

"Hey! Don't forget about me." we looked at the boy who just came from I think his room.

"Oh! That's Taehyung! Call him V!"

Jimin said then V came and smiled at me.

"Wait! where is Jungkook?" Rapmon asked Looking around.

"He's still in his dreamland for sure." Suga said then give a high five with Jin then they laugh. Weird.

"Why are you so noisy! Don't you know that there's a person sleeping here?" a boy shouted from behind and when I turn, he looks pissed then he saw me and when I look at him. GOD HE'S SO HANDSOME!

My heart beats faster. We are still looking at each other when J-hope spoke.

"Oh! Our maknae is angry! Come on little boy you need to meet our new Personal Assistant." J-hope came near the Jungkook boy and they stop infront of me.

'Shit! why is he looking at me like he wants to eat me?' I thought when i see that he's looking at me intently.

"Jungkook,this is Eunji. Eunji this is Jungkook the maknae of the group." J-hope said.

Then I swear I wanna die right then when Jungkook smiled and took my hand and God he kissed the back of my palm!!!

"Nice to meet you Eunji. I think it's worth it to wake up if you are the reason of it." And then I know for this instant that I will literally die if he will not stop...

____________________________________________________________________________________

YESSS!!! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST ONE GUYS...

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR READING..... ^_^

DON'T FORGET TO READ/VOTE/COMMENT AND SHARE ALSO!!

ENJOY!!