Part 10 "Strange behaviours"

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I have to take this" you've never seen him walk so fast. You watch as he leaves the room, the sound of his footsteps making you know he went outside. That's weird, who could it be if he had to go outside for privacy. You decided to shrug it off for now, leaving his room and joing Mali and Sarah in the living room.

***

Niall came back to his chair with an energy drink in his hands, Liam told you what they were for, it is pretty self-explanatory. Harry and Sarah were on the couch rewinding the news, probably hoping to find something they've missed. Mali sat on the smaller chair, reading a random book. You went over to Niall first, maybe he has done something productive today.

"Hey Ni, have anything?" you asked sweetly, sitting on the chair next to him.

"No and my eyes are tearing up from the screen" he says, rubbing them tiredly then propping himself with one arm in the chair.

"How about Louis?" he asks, his eyes glued to the screen. Should you tell him, maybe you're just taking this secret too seriously? Louis didn't say that you can't tell anyone about it, but...maybe it was implied?

"He's working on it" you say, he smiles a little, before it fades into a sad expression.

"Smile" you say, surprising yourself. He looks at you confused, but just you chuckle.

"You have a pretty smile, you should smile more often" you say, grinning. He chuckles at that, finally taking his eyes off from the screen.

"You're really strange Willow sometimes, I like you" he comments with a silly facial expression.

"Just tryna help" you shrug with a hidden smile. He nods, kissing your cheek. You did not expect that.

"Thank you" he adds and focuses back on the screen. With thar you get up and go over to where Sarah and Harry were sitting. That was...strange?

***

"Harry this is the fifth time we've watched this, there's nothing hidden!" Sarah says annoyed, she leans back further into the couch and crosses her arms over her chest.

"But I swear I saw another person" Harry says frustrated.

"Would you two shut up please?" Mali says, catching their attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss 'I'm reading a book leave me be', why don't you go upstairs?" Sarah scoffs, woah, talk about tension today. You interrupt them before anything escalates.

"Hey, hey, let's all calm down. What's up with you two? You've been really strange towards eachother for the past two days" you say sophisticated as possible. Mali looks away and Sarah frowns at that, Harry is revealed that you stepped in. You were right about Mali and Sarah acting very weird towards eachother ever since the day before Crystal told everyone she's pregnant. It didn't happen when the others were around, but when there was one more person they would fight like this. You overheard them arguing yesterday evening when you went out to the bathroom and they were downstairs in the kitchen. How did they not wake the guys up? God knows, but you heard them and it was a stupid theme, but sure strange behaviour from them.

"Listen Willow, you don't have to be a goody two shoes all the time, you know" Sarah snarled at you, oh she did not just say that.