How Could I?

Suga's P.O.V

Three days.....

Its been three fucking days.

No sign of Seungwan....

No sign of her stalker....

No sign of anything.....

Just silence and fear.

I remember just a week ago i was teasing her, i remember her blushing and then her running along with her members as i smiled at her.

I remember her eyes, those beautiful eyes.

Yet it's been so long sonce i've seen them.

Too long.

Originally SM entertainment weren't going to tell the public about Seungwan's kidnapping, but the members of Red Velvet disagreed, saying that their fans and the general public deserved the truth, that they shouldn't be treated so unfairly, they deserved to know.

And so the whole kpop community has been in panic for three days straight. It's gotten so worse that even the police got involved.

They have been working long and hard trying to find the stalker's hiding place.

So many places in Canada have been searched, we don't know what to think at this point.

As for me? Well lets just say these past few days have not been nice to me.

The police interrogated me thinking i was a prime suspect, where the fuck did they even get that idea?

And the public has been tearing me apart, saying that as her boyfriend i should have protected her.

But gladly there are still some humane people out there who have taken my side and given me strength more than backlash.

But honestly i couldn't care less. Rude i know but i'm just being honest here.

Right now the only thing on my mind is Seungwan.

I can't work, i can't sleep, i can't eat, and all i ever think about is how Seungwan is feeling right now. If she's okay, if she's hurt, if she feels abandoned or hurt.

It feels like someone just stabbed me with a knife dipped in alcohol.

Restlessness and fear are the only two emotions i've felt throughout this time period.

I can't believe i let this happen.

I can't believe i let her leave me again.....

How could i?

This is as big as a chapter i can right at the moment. My online classes have started again and i'm preparing for my online exams as well so i'm going to try updating as frequently as i can but its going to take while.

Hope you don't mind, this won't go one for long though :D

Total words: 409

~Hazel