Losing For Her

Suga's P.O.V

"Hey! No, you cheated!" Taehyung said out loud as Joy gave him and innocent look.

"I didn't cheat. How could i cheat while throwing a dice." She said calmly, proving her point but Taehyung wasn't falling for it.

"I don't know! But what i do know is that you cheated!" He said, pointing his finger towards Joy.

"Okay that's just stupid. How is that even possible?" Yeri said crossing her arms.

"Just admit it, you guys are just trying to make us look bad by cheating when in real life you guys are just bitter about losing for the 3rd time in a row." Seulgi said smirking as Wendy and Irene high-fived.

"Okay you know what, You win. Lets play another game." Jungkook said in a sad tone as the girls celebrated and i ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Maybe they are better than us..." Jimin said Taehyung rose up. "No! I'm not letting those cheating puff balls win!" he said with a determined tone. 

"Puff balls? Really? What does even mean?" I asked not impressed by his diss. "Its those evil little manipulative weirdos." Taehyung said and honestly his tone got me scared. He sounded terrifying.

"Okay, Taehyung calm down, if we lose we aren't  gonna die." Jin said as Jhope suggested another game to the girls.

"How 'bout we play Just Dance?" he asked as he girls looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"We're so gonna win this, watch me." Jimin said and i was sure this was gonna get messy. I'm excited.

"Okay it's set up, who wants to go first?" Irene said as Jimin raised his hand. "Okay Jimin, now who would like to go against him?" she asked but as Yeri was about to raise her hand, Seulgi did it first.

"For old times sake." She said coming forward as the games started with both getting ready to basically destroy each other.

Mhhmmm i forgot they had a dance battle at the JYP party. Oof this is gonna be intense.

~~

"Okay now that's cheating!" Yeri exclaimed as she pointed at Jimin. "Hey, not my fault we didn't set up any rules before playing." Jimin said walking over to us as the girls complained.

Apparently, this jerk over here just had to flirt with Seulgi, which of course made her confused and flustered, hence in losing the game.

I mean i don't blame her, he's Park Jimin, i would blush if he ever did that to me too. 

While the girls argued back, Seulgi just stood there quite as Jimin still had his playboy smirk on. He really is desperate to win. 

"Okay Guys! It's already midnight, we have a lot of games and challenges to do before we sleep. Lets make the next one quick. Right now both the teams are on a tie with one point." Irene said as everyone listened thoroughly.

"The next task is an eating challenge. One person will be selected from each team to each 2 burgers, 2 slices of pizza, a pack of ramen and 3 cans of sprite." Irene said and for a second i got confused as to where we got so much food but then i remembered the amount of snacks and delicious foods we had brought along with us.

"But there is a catch. The opposing team will choose which member will represent the the other team." Irene said as both teams started complaining. 

'Okay okay, now decide before i make it worse." Irene said as we all faced each other after deciding.

"Girls go first." 

"We pick Suga oppa." Joy said as i frowned. "Why me!?" i said feeling thoroughly offended. "I eat a lot for your information." i said as Yeri just smiled at my whining.