New Years Eve

Wendy's P.O.V

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1,  Happy New Year!!"

"Happy New year." I heard Yoongi whisper in ear lightly before moving away. My heart started beating loudly at the tingling sensation of his raspy voice.

Who would have thought i'd end up liking this robot.

I remember when Irene had given Yoongi that whole speech at our doorstep. That speech that spoke my heart.

I was there by the kitchen, listening to everything. I was always there when he'd come by. I couldn't help but want to listen to his voice, no matter how much i tried to stop myself. I just wanted to hear it for the last time, the last time he'd beg or want my forgiveness.

The Last Time....

"Do you guys have a ride home?" I heard Baekhyun oppa ask me and Irene. As i slowly came back to reality.

"Aniyo oppa. We were thinking we'd drive home ourselves." I replied as he frowned. "Why would you pretty ladies drive yourself's, and all alone for that matter." He said as we laughed.

"We'll be fine. Our dorm isn't that far away." Irene exclaimed as another fellow EXO member came by and joined the conversation.

"Usually Mark would drive you guys home when your manager isn't around right? Too bad he had to leave early." Kai sad as i thought of Mark.

Got7 unfortunately had to leave the party early because they had a huge schedule ahead of them tomorrow, early morning.

So they left about an hour or so ago leaving us to drive home ourselves.

"We would offer you guys a ride too but both Apink and Shinee are also tagging along with us so we won't have any free space at all." Baekhyun said sadly as i saw Heechul approaching us.

"Yo guys Namjoon said he could give you girls a ride home." Heechul said coming over. He looked slightly tipsy.

"Namjoon?" Irene asked smiling.

Ah, right the're dating. Why do i keep forgetting?

"They have a really huge van so i'm sure you all would fit with ease." He said as i got unsure about the situation.

"Are you sure we can go along with them?" i asked as Baekhyun gave me a comfortable smile. "Don't worry Wan-ah. It'll be fine. Plus i'm sure this little mushroom would like to spare some time with her boyfriend." He said eyeing Irene unnie as she blushed.

We all started laughing as she covered her face in embarrassment. "Okay okay! Real funny now i have to go find the others." She said leaving the situation, using the other members as an excuse to leave.

I don't what Namjoon did but that girl is whipped for him.

"Anyway now that one of you is dating, i'm expecting some other great news." Kai said as i rolled my eyes.

"So you heard." i said as he smirked.

Of course he was talking about me and Yoongi.

"So are you guys actually dating?" Heechul asked as the three of them interrogated me.

"No, it's just a publicity stunt." i said bluntly as they frowned. "Sad. You two would have been such a nice couple."

If only you knew.....

"Anyway, so we are gonna have two idol couples this year, Wenga and Keyji?" Kai said as we all looked at him confused.

"What? Wendy and Suga, Wenga. Key and Eunji, Keyji." He said as Baekhyun signed. "You weirdo..." he said as i thought about what he said.

So in public eye, me and Yoongi are gonna be a couple?And we'll have pretend we're dating? Oh my god. Is it weird how i just started freaking out?

"Yah! Heechul oppa we need some help here!" we heard Hani yell as Heechul went to check the problem.

Beakhyun and Kai then left, hanging out with the others and i was left alone.

One thing that i found very odd was seeing Seulgi and Jimin hang out.

Seulgi is not typically the one to hang out with boys, she hardly interacts with them and when she does the situation gets awkward real quick.

Looking at them, she seemed comfortable,no awkward silence, no small talk and no getting nervous. She seemed fine and i was surprised to say the least.

The two of them had been together almost all night and i could see that even Bangtan's eldest was also confused about the two's relationship.

Jin looked at them with wide eyes before looking away and pretending he saw nothing. He had been doing that all night, taking small glances at the two idols, making sure everything was okay.

Irene and Namjoon were together most the time i saw them throughout the night but they eventually got out of their little bubble and socialized with other idols.

Joy and Yeri had been partying hard all night with some of the members from Twice. The three of us, Blackpink, Red Velvet and Twice are really close friends and it shows.

Yeri did have a mutual cat fight with Jungkook at the beginning but both of them seemed to have calmed down and looked chill.

Joy though,  had been flirting with every man available. Every time i would try looking for her she'd either be with a man or with Dahyun.

As for me, i had mostly hanged out with Yoongi. Both of us didn't really fit in such an open space. We were like the outsiders, just watching everyone from afar.

We talked casually but it wasn't much and i would usually have people come over and talk to me which disrupted our previous conversation.

This night all in all was one of the best nights i have ever witnessed, but if i had to be honest i was mentally exhausted.

I feel like i'm brain dead right now, cause i have no idea whats happening.

"You look lost." Irene said standing besides me. "Nah, just tired." I replied casually as she nodded her head.

"Did you enjoy the party?" She asked as i nodded. "Yeah, i had a great time." Smile, Wendy, just smile.

"I saw you were hanging out with Suga." She said and i immediately knew why she wanted to talk.

"Unnie, not again-"

"No Wan-ah, don't take this in the wrong way. I trust you and i believe that you can make your own decisions but i just want to warn you. I don't entirely trust that man." She said cutting me off as i signed.

"I know. Which is why i'm not letting him off easy. This time i'm less naive and more brave and stronger. I'll make my decisions rationally and logically. I won't let him take advantage of me.... not again." i said she smiled at me.

"You're so brave and you have such a pure heart. If you think he isn't the one then don't you dare waste even another second on him." She said facing me as i laughed.

"Whats so funny." She asked annoyed as i tried my best to keep my laughter in.

"You look so cute when you're worried." i said she shook her head in a joking manor. "I swear, you all are giving me a headache today." she said as i gave her a side hug.

"I love you unnie..."

"I love you too."

Shitty chapter i know but this is the best i could do.

Hope you enjoyed! 

~Hazel