Yeri's Embarressment

Wendy's P.O.V

"Ommo they look so nice!!"

"Ahhhhhh unnie opppaaa!!"

"They both fit each other so well!"

"MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY!!"

"My wenga heart!!!"

Screams and cheers were heard everywhere as i tried my best not to blush.

I ignored the crowd and focused my attention back on the hosts of tonight's  award show, grabbing the jacket over my legs tightly.

Not the time Wendy.

"I always cared..."

I heard his voice in my head as i took deep breaths trying to calm this beating heart of mine.

Shit! I'm on camera. Act natural Seungwan, you can't be freaking out right now.

Just breath and relax, no biggie.

"You look like you're gonna have a heart attack unnie." I heard Joy whisper in my ear. Opening my eyes i hit her on the shoulder as she just laughed.

"Very funny Sooyoung. Why don't you tease Yeri instead, she seems to be blushing all over the place." I said trying to look mad but it didn't work when my eyes landed on the jacket over my legs, continuing my speech of motivation.

What was i even freaking out for? We're publicly dating and this stuff should be normal for us now. I shouldn't be so worried about having to control my emotions around him now.

I mean of course there are limits but stuff like this is just normal for an idol couple. Nothing too problematic. Right?

If your confused let me tell you.

I'm currently wearing shorts and unfortunately for me there weren't many pillows/blankets for all us girls to cover our legs so me and Yeri had to sit there without anything to cover us properly.

Not to my surprise Bangtan was sitting right behind us and apparently Jimin had noticed the both of us feeling uncomfortable.

So he told Yoongi to give me his jacket so i could cover up my legs. Jimin was going to give Yeri his jacket but since he was wearing a sleeve less shirt Jungkook volunteered to give Yeri his coat.

And that's not all. While Yoongi was giving me his jacket i just had to stare at him blindly making him look up at me and give me a full genuine smile. 

Yes. A full, teeth, gums, and squishy face smile.

Seeing that i quickly shifted my head towards the current performance going on as he left, laughing lowly as he went back to his seat along with Jugnkook.