~•🥀Chapter 13🥀•~

You where shocked, tears stung your eyes and you slowly came out of your hiding place and ran back to camp, many asked what was wrong but you couldn't care all you wanted to do was to find your kits. Looking around you saw all three of them sat together and talking.

They noticed you and quickly ran over to you, "what's wrong?" CherryPaw asked, concerned.

"Your father is no longer my mate," you snarled in between your crying, "he states he was only with me for my looks, and wanted kits that were 'good looking', stating that you three were not what he wanted."

IvyPaw stares at her paws in shock, CherryPaw had tears in her eyes. NettlePaw glared at the sky his teeth bared, as ThistleClaw padded into camp with SpottedPaw he stud up and ran at his father, "I'll claw your eyes out!" He yowled, pinning ThistleClaw down TigerClaw snarled in fury as his apprentice slashed ThistleClaw's muzzle. The grey Tom yowled and licked NettlePaw off, "you broke her heart!"

"Who's?" ThistleClaw asked, he was acting all stupid then he looks at you, giving him a glare you head out of camp with you son and daughters, leaving everyone confused.

"Were are we going?" IvyPaw asked, you stopped in your tracks and turned to look at them.

"Don't even speak to your father, he's not worth any of our time, if he can't see what he's done ignore him." You then looked at NettlePaw, "you shouldn't of attacked him, the clan might think less of you now."

NettlePaw lowered his head in shame, but the angry look on his face never faltered, you turned around and headed back to camp without another word, your kits all following behind.

Once back at camp, ThistleClaw tried to talk to CherryPaw and IvyPaw, for once, about NettlePaw's outburst but all they did was ignore him. That's when you saw your 'mate pad up to you. "What's wrong with our kits?"

You snarled under your breath, that's the first time he called them his, "their just bust with their apprentice duties," you firmly stated. ThistleClaw narrowed his eyes, but didn't say anything and looked off into the distance, following his gaze, you realised he was looking at SpottedPaw, you decided to ask him, "do you still love me?"

He gave you a questioning look, "of course I do?" He meowed, however he said it in a questionable way, meaning he was lying. "What made you say that?"

You just sighed, "I was just wondering." You stud up and looked into his amber eyes, "well it's getting late, so I'll be heading to the warriors den."

ThistleClaw gave a small nod as you left, "of course I do..." you mocked ThistleClaw's words. Once you got to your nest you crouched down and tucked your paws under your fur.

"Things will get better, right?"

A/N: sorry that this chapter is incredibly short, but the next chapter will be longer and out later.