~•🥀Chapter 12🥀•~

your kits came a moon early and it was a nightmare. Three kits were curled beside you. A ginger she-kit named CherryKit, a white she-kit with grey tabby patches named IvyKit and a grey Tom-kit with grey and white patches named NettleKit. It had been around 2 moons since you gave birth but ThistleClaw had went on a dawn patrol and he hadn't seen your kits.

SwiftBreeze was in a nest next to you, with her three kits, SpottedKit, RedKit and WillowKit. "I'm sure ThistleClaw will be here to see your kits eventually."

"Yeah your right, he'll be arriving here to see them." You had doubts though, but you pushed them aside when CherryKit, IvyKit and NettleKit all woke up.

"When's ThistleClaw going to see us?" IvyKit mewed, her blue eyes filled with sadness.

"Eventually," SwiftBreeze Mewed, SpottedKit was playing with her litter mates and pretending to be clan leader, Just then ThistleClaw came in and you smiled warmly, however He only gave you a small nod and gave SpottedKit a gift, a few feathers. ThistleClaw then left, Leaving you dumbfounded and NettleKit growled at his father.

~•TimeSkip•~

Your kits became apprentices, alongside SpottedKit, RedKit and WillowKit. You were happy for your beautiful daughters and son, but you felt unhappy that ThistleClaw never gave them any attention. Just then ThistleClaw padded up to you, "do you want to go on patrol with me, ThrushPelt and SpottedPaw?"

You gave a small nod, but you mentally growled in annoyance, knowing he'll be all over SpottedPaw, "so how are you and ThistleClaw?" You heard ThrushPelt ask, you smiled.

"Were great! Why did you ask?"

ThrushPelt stopped for a moment, "well he didn't visit CherryPaw, IvyPaw and NettlePaw."

"H-he was just busy, you know?"

ThrushPelt raises a brow but didn't push the conversation any further and kept walking. You kept your head low, why has he become so distant? You let out a small sigh and focused on the patrol.

Once you get back, you grabbed a piece of prey from the fresh-kill pile and looked around, seeing ThistleClaw alone you decided to ask if he wanted to share this plump squirrel with you, "Hey ThistleClaw, do you want to share this squirrel with me?" You asked.

"Nah I'm good," ThistleClaw calmly responded, you just gave a small nod and decided to share it with NettlePaw.

"You ok Y/W/N?" He mewed, you glared over at ThistleClaw in the other side of the clearing, he was having prey with SpottedPaw. "It's about ThistleClaw isn't it?"

"Yeah, he's been incredibly distant since you and your sister were born, he cared for me so much, even if he bullied me as an Apprentice." NettleFur unsheathed his claws.

"Does he think where unworthy to the clan? I mean he has WhiteStorm, you told me that he cared for his first son, why are we so different?"

You smiled warmly at him, "your no different to me, no matter how your father treats you, your still my son."

It had been a few moons, NettlePaw CherryPaw and IvyPaw have been through training for 2 moons almost three. And as the days go past ThistleClaw as gradually become more distant, not listening to you staying away for his kits and only telling them what to do around camp, never sharing prey with you. That's when you decided to go out and hunt alone for a bit. As you were stalking a mouse you heard talking above you, quickly you walked away from the tree above you and hid in a bush only to see it was ThistleClaw talking with SpottedPaw, "but I'm only an apprentice," SpottedPaw mewed.

"I'll wait for you, once you become a warrior, we can finally be together."

"What about Y/W/N and her kits, don't you love them?" SpottedPaw asked, you heard ThistleClaw snort.

"Ha! Y/W/N? She's pathetic!" He meowed, "I only loved her for her looks, now that I've seen you, your the most beautiful she-cat in the Forest, as for her kits none of them even have good looks."