~•🥀Chapter 1🥀•~

"Can you just get over your father's death?" ThistlePaw snarled, you sniffed, how could you forget how the RiverClan Warrior, RippleClaw, killed your father?You plan to get your revenge someday but you were always known to be a softie.

"N-no," you wined, "you don't know what it's like to loose a family member!"

ThistlePaw just rolled his eyes, however a light pink dust was on his cheeks. But you shrugged it off, "You gained your softness from your Father, and Having ThrushPelt as a mentor makes it Worse."

"Y/A/N, ThistlePaw, it's time for your hunting assessment," ThrushPelt meowed, glaring at ThistlePaw, Adderfang was waiting at the camp entrance. You mentally sighed and nodded, slowly padding in front of your mentor, ThistlePaw padding close to your side. As You, ThistlePaw, ThrushPelt and Adderfang were in the forest, You and your obnoxious 'friend' left to find prey and to hopefully become Warriors.

You caught the scent of a Squirrel, the dark ginger creature was munching on a few nuts, you quietly crept towards it, keeping your body low to the ground, however as soon as you were ready to leap and catch it, something stud on your tail, making you yelp and causing the Squirrel to flee. You cursed under your breath and turned around only to see it was ThistlePaw you made you fail to catch your Prey. "Not as good as you thought huh?" He teased, showing his three plump mice.

You just ignored him and went back to hunting, if ThrushPelt was watching, he would of seen how much of an embarrassment you were, your ears heated up at the thought however you tried to shake the thought away and continued hunting.

~•TimeSkip•~

After a short time, you had only caught two Sparrows, Since ThistlePaw has kept of making you loose prey, you had caught so little whist ThistlePaw caught a lot.

"Please PineStar, let me explain! It's ThistlePaw's fault!" You mewed, the tabby just narrowed his eyes at you.

"Don't raise your voice at me, and stop blaming ThistlePaw for your mistakes, he's just a better warrior than you."

You flattened your ears, and walked out of the Leaders den, and sat in the clearing as PineStar called a Clan meeting for ThistlePaw to Become a Warrior. You didn't listen to anything PineStar was saying, you were just ashamed on how ThistlePaw made you fail, and now you had to sleep in the Apprentice den again, even though you thought that you were going to be in the Warriors den tonight.

"Hey, Y/A/N," ThistleClaw teased, he also seemed to say the word 'Paw' much louder, "I finally get to be in the Warriors den, away from you."

You noticed that two kits were watching this happen, you just sighed and left for the apprentices den, you noticed that DappledPaw and WhitePaw were already asleep after the ceremony, you walked over to your nest, sat down and sighed to yourself, "at this rate DapplePaw and WhitePaw will be warriors..."

"I think your right there." You heard some cat mewed, you looked up to see SnowKit, "I mean, after failing a hunting assessment, that's kind of pathetic, well me and BlueKit will be apprentices tomorrow!" SnowKit left after she decided to say that, you were confused but too tired to let her words sink in so you finally fell asleep.