~•🥀Chapter 9🥀•~

You ran towards the thunder path, ThistleClaw right behind you. 'I hope nothing bad happened!' But once you got there, you saw something you didn't want to see.

SnowFur was on the Thunder path, cold and unmoving with BlueFur over her body, mourning her as from the quiet sobs you could here, ThistleClaw then arrived, "what did you do?!"
He yowled at BlueFur.

The blue she-cat looked up at ThistleClaw, his amber eyes blazed with fury, "we saw a ShadowClan patrol on our territory, and we chased them and SnowFur was killed by a monster..."

"You shouldn't of took her out of camp, now WhiteKit doesn't have a mother!" ThistleClaw quickly looked at you when he said that, however you narrowed your eyes at the grey warrior.

"It wasn't her fault ThistleClaw, these things happen and we can't do anything about it," you meowed.

ThistleClaw glared at you and left for camp, not even bothering about helping you and BlueFur carry SnowFur's body, "why are you helping, Y/W/N?" She mewed, "I thought you hated SnowFur."

Your gaze softened, "even if she was mean to me, I still cared about her, remember when I rescued her from that fox when we had to hunt at dawn?" BlueFur gave a small nod. "Now let's get her back to camp."

~•TimeSkip•~

"SnowFur was a honourable warrior, she was the mother of little WhiteKit, who has to now live with another queen to take care of him, being RobinWing." ThistleClaw shot a glance over at you, you just gave him a glare and turned back towards SunStar. "The elders will now bury her," SunStar mewed putting his head down. The elders took SnowFur's body away, and BlueFur immediately stud up and left for the Warriors den.

You yawned and padded over to the warriors den, you curled up in your nest at the back of the den and was about to close your eyes until someone lightly tapped you, groaning in annoyance, you open your eyes and look up only to see ThistleClaw.

"Why aren't you taking care of WhiteKit?" He meowed, you rolled your eyes at his stupidity.

"Because I don't have kits of my own, mouse-brain," you hissed, and you lowered your head and tried to get some sleep, however as you were finally drifting off you heard ThistleClaw mumbling to himself, however you couldn't care and just gave a small sigh and finally fell asleep.

Once the sun rose, you opened your eyes and let out a small yawn before walking out of the warriors den, you looked around to see a couple of cats awake. You walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a small mouse and laid down on your side under the usual tree near the nursery, as you were eating, you saw WhiteKit awake, looking at his paws.

'He must be sad about his mother's death,' you thought, he then looked at you and gave a small smile, you smiled back and flicked your tail for him to come over. "Is SnowFur's death bothering you?" You gently mewed.

WhiteKit looked up at you with his yellow eyes and nodded, "yeah, I just wish she was still here to keep me safe."

You licked the kits ear, "don't worry, I'll protect you." You look into hid eyes with your E/C ones, with a soft gaze. "Do you want me to groom you?"

"Yes please," WhiteKit mewed as he sat between your front paws, you softly groom his white fur and you could hear him letting out small purrs. You noticed ThistleClaw looking over at the two of you, his gaze soft and loving, once you finished grooming WhiteKit, he thanked you and left for the nursery to play with the other kits.

ThistleClaw then came up to you, "do you want to go hunting with me?" You noticed the Tom was blushing lightly, however you lifted yourself up and nodded.

"Alright let's go," you chirped and skipped to the camp entrance, ThistleClaw smiled at your behaviour and padded over, as you and him left for the forest you heard a soft voice in the breeze...

"Thank you Y/W/N, for caring about WhiteKit and ThistleClaw."

A/N: HawkFrost x reader will be published in a bit, the first two chapters At least