~•🥀Chapter 2🥀•~

"SnowPaw! BluePaw!" The clan cheered, you cheered but quietly, ThistleClaw was sat beside you, staring at SnowPaw, However you felt his tail curl around you. You squeaked in surprise, catching the warrior off guard and he quickly pulled his tail away. ThistleClaw blushed and quickly left camp.

You still weren't happy with ThistleClaw ruining your chances of becoming a warrior, but you tried to shake it off, however the things he's done in the past aren't the best...

~•Flashback•~

You were out hunting for the clan, With ThistlePaw, you were ready to catch a mouse, however what you didn't know is that ThistlePaw was behind you trying to catch a vole, that's when you stubbled on a pebble, causing your mouse to run away, along with ThistlePaw's Vole.

"Can't you be anymore clumsy?" He spat at you, crouched down in fear, you couldn't respond. His eyes narrowed down at you as you stayed silent. "Then maybe this will bring you to your senses."

That was when he raised his paw and clawed your cheek, causing you to yelp in pain, however the older Tom just left you there.

~•Flashback end•~

You felt the scar on your cheek, wincing in pain as you touched it. That only happened around 5 sunrises ago, "hey! Y/A/N! Patrol..?" SunFall meowed, you sighed as he said your name just wanting to get rid of your Suffix and gave a small nod as you joined the Hunting patrol.

Once you were back, you had caught three mice, only because ThistleClaw wasn't there to ruin it, however once you came back and placed your prey on the pile, you noticed ThistleClaw talking to... SnowPaw.

You felt anger boil inside of you, wait you weren't jealous of them being close together, right? ThistleClaw has done awful things so why should you like him? You didn't realise that you were still staring, which caught the attention of ThistleClaw.

He seemed to smirk at you staring, and looked back at SnowPaw, "can you believe it that I finished me assessment before Y/A/N?" He bragged, "I didn't think she was as great as me of course."

SnowPaw seemed to looked over at you, obviously laughing at what ThistleClaw said about you, growling under your breath, You decided to try and find ThrushPelt to finally complete your assessment.

~•TimeSkip•~

"Y/A/N, from this day forward, you'll be known as Y/W/N, StarClan honours your kindness and Loyalty," PineStar meowed.

The clan cheered your name, however you noticed that SnowPaw and ThistleClaw weren't Cheering and were just glaring at you for some reason, however you just shrugged it of and left for the warriors den.

You saw that a nest had been made for you, it had a few rose petals in it, along with a few feathers too, you stared in awe at it until you realised your nest was next to ThistleClaw's, you could tell how his nest was dotted with a few Crow Feather's and for some reason he like them, you rolled your eyes, and finally crouched into your new moss nest, not long after, ThistleClaw came in and laid down in the nest next to you, he gave you a small glance before quickly falling asleep, you just ignored him and smiled, happy to be a warrior.

A/N: just realised how short these chapters are, well I will hopefully redeem myself and write out longer chapters in the future.