~•🥀Chapter 5🥀•~

The dawn light shone through the warrior's den, it stung your eyes even when you were all the way at the back of the den, you yawned and stud up padding out to wake up BluePaw, she yawned and her blue gaze was fixed on you, "is it dawn already?" She pouted, you gave a small nod and another yawn. She followed you out of camp however an annoying voice called from behind, you turned around to see SnowPaw.

"Were are you two going?" She asked, you groaned in annoyance, BluePaw just laughed awkwardly at your actions, SnowPaw glared at you.

"Were going hunting since we didn't catch any prey on the hunting patrol yesterday." SnowPaw asked if she could join, you were about to say no but BluePaw agreed, causing SnowPaw to smirk.

You rolled your eyes, and left the two sister following behind. Once out in the forest, you had caught three mice, SnowPaw snorted at you, "ThistleClaw could get more prey than you." Licking your chest fur, you tried to ignore her, however she kept on going. "I bet you got your hunting skills of your father too, how pathetic!"

You narrowed your eyes at her, but didn't say anything. You were not going to get angered by an apprentice. You and SnowPaw followed BluePaw deeper into ThunderClan territory, however you could smell something up ahead. "I think we should go back now," you mewed. SnowPaw groaned.

"Why? Nothing is going to happen, BluePaw knows were she's going!" You just gave her an image absolutely done' look. That is until BluePaw yowled in fear.

"Fox!" The three started running as the ginger furred creature opened its jaws, drooling. Suddenly, SnowPaw tripped. Allowing the fox to catch up to her and claw her pelt. Just as it was about to latch it's jaws on her throat, you leaped in and clawed it's eyes. The fox wimpered, and let go of BluePaw's sister. Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck a tree, causing it to burst into flames and scaring the fox away. After a few seconds  the flames disappeared. BluePaw stared in shock, and then the three of you left for camp, with the prey they caught

~•TimeSkip•~

Once back in camp, you placed your prey on the pile, and SnowPaw went over to ThistleClaw, that's when she explained that she went out with you and BluePaw and a Fox attacked, injuring her. However she never said anything about you saving her.

ThistleClaw narrowed his eyes at you, "why did you allow this to happen? Asking if she wanted to join even with the danger?!"

You snarled at him, "she asked if she could come, and BluePaw allowed her!" And yet again he didn't believe you, SnowPaw seemed happy about this and both of them left for the medicine den.

This made you think, would ThistleClaw even care if you died? Or was injured instead of SnowPaw, the weight of ThistleClaw bullying you about being like your father made it worse, "maybe he's right..." you mumbled, "I'm nothing good to the clan, if my father was looked down upon by everyone, then I guess I got everything from him."

You left camp, and hid inside of a bush, you couldn't stop thinking about yourself, you only saw your father for a day until he was killed, but your mother talked bad about him, that he couldn't hunt or fight and the only thing he had was looks. You came out of the bush, just to look at yourself in the river, wishing you were like your mother, a great fighter, hunter, tree climber, heck she was even good at swimming!

Little did you know that you were nothing like your father, rather a certain someone only wanted to push you to show your skills...