⠀⠀⠀ BALNAB

• MOONS ————— N/A

• MOONS
————— N/A

• GRID COORDINATES
—————  N/A

TERRAIN
————— ROCKY CANYONS
————— SWAMPS

• IMMIGRATED SPECIES
————— BALNAB

AFFILIATION
————— NEUTRAL

BALNAB was a temperate planet located in the Mid Rim, near Patitite Pattuna. During the Clone Wars, it served as a home to a group of alien castaways.

BALNAB were a group of individuals stranded on the planet Balnab after a shipwreck. They were led by the holographic persona Albee Dewaw, who was in reality controlled by a group of DUM-series pit droids.

ITS temperate climate was the home to hesten, small, four-armed primates who lived in troops in the native umbrella trees

PRIOR to the Clone Wars, an alien cruiser crashed on Balnab, and the surviving crew became the lone intelligence on the primitive world. The Balnab denizens were tricked into serving a group of pit droids who took the holographic persona of "Albee Dewaw". During the war, C-3PO and R2-D2 inadvertently visited Balnab, where they revealed the truth about the self-appointed dictator.

FOLLOWING the Battle of Yavin and the Cyrkon Extraction, Han Solo and Chewbacca camped out on Balnab aboard the Millennium Falcon. They counted their reward money while planning their next venture, but were convinced by Luke Skywalker to undertake a mission to deliver crates to Calumdarian. Solo reluctantly agreed, and took the Falcon to Balnab Spaceport where he became embroiled in a bar fight between members of the Rebellion and the smuggler Akko and his gang. Han helped his old smuggling friends ship spice off Balnab, and departed that night for Troiken.

SOURCE: starwars.fandom.com (wookiepeedia)